wisjsjw

Nov 9, 2020
Having an error message popup where I can't load the gate open image. I've tried redownloading and re-extracting the update file several times now to no avail. Anyone know or have any fixes/suggestions for this issue? The error occurs when I try to get into the mansion.

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
Having an error message popup where I can't load the gate open image. I've tried redownloading and re-extracting the update file several times now to no avail. Anyone know or have any fixes/suggestions for this issue? The error occurs when I try to get into the mansion.
What is the size of the game file that you are trying to use? Maybe loading just the update.exe.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Get the full v65 or get the v63 full + v65 update. No point trying to find a random missing image from an update 4 months ago

Reactions: shabre

BBoYKhaoZ

Feb 4, 2020
i got the 64% clear of the game, i miss a 1%... i did all things , have all treasures and keys, cleared story, i have all the hearts obtainable and their kamasutra event. what i miss? the fishing counts? or is just a min game?

Xanado

May 9, 2018
i got the 64% clear of the game, i miss a 1%... i did all things , have all treasures and keys, cleared story, i have all the hearts obtainable and their kamasutra event. what i miss? the fishing counts? or is just a min game?
Click on the crystal in your inventory and look at the bottom of the screen. It will tell you what's missing.

Reactions: BBoYKhaoZ

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
When you click on Soul Crystal there is bar on bottom. If you miss something you can read it here. Probably miss some booty call, you must invite all girls, and they must agree.

Last edited:
Reactions: BBoYKhaoZ

gutoabelvolks

May 6, 2020
Hi, I just download the new update and everytime starts a lewd scene all screen but dialogue goes black. Did I download a faulty update?

gutoabelvolks

May 6, 2020
Hello and Merry Cristmas. The first thing you need to know is that you can only use the update only version if you are updating from the very last version prior to the one that you are updating from. Another thing that is very important is to never mix compressed and noncompressed versions.
If you are unsure if you might have done any of these I recommend you download the full version.

Good Luck
I'll try to download the full version, but I'm playing on Android, There's only the full version for download

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes