mars9

Aug 15, 2019
is the original story incest or not(before Patreon hit the hammer) ? i'm debating if i want to add the incest file or not lol
i just want the story and relationship of each character to make sence

xyfer

Aug 16, 2020
i wanted to know if it is okay if i skip some updates and directly download the latest one, will it have all the contents ?
If not pls provide me a link to every update file ...
thank you

Toaster343

Nov 12, 2020
The MC... the fucking MC. This fucking guy... He never fails to piss me off somehow. I am 90% sure that NLT deliberately was planning a protagonist that some people are gonna hate. And I'm one of them.
I KNEW there was something off about Diana. Didn't trust her from the start. If she told me what she told him, I'd be raging MAD. I'd be disgusted with her. So mad, I'd probably grab her by her little throat and break her arms. And what does he do? What I expected him to do. Forgives her like it's nothing and why? For pussy, OF COURSE for pussy. Diana told him that he should be hating her and I AGREE! Spineless, gutless fucking degenerate, he makes me SICK.

He said a lot of dumb shit throughout the game, I've learned to expect it from someone like him, but this update? There was a crown, prize jewel in this one.

"You don't have to watch out for storms anymore. We have technology now."
I've heard a similar, humiliating, EMBARASSING thing coming out from the mouth of a college graduate.
A FUCKING COLLEGE GRADUATE.

He's got the mind of a fucking 9000IQ god this one. Might as well say: "You don't have to move, lift, pull or push things anymore. You don't have to use manual labor for anything. Hell, you don't even have to walk to the door and open it with your hands. You don't even have to use your dick to fuck someone either. Because we got TECHNOLOGY now."

tenor2.gif

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
i wanted to know if it is okay if i skip some updates and directly download the latest one, will it have all the contents ?
If not pls provide me a link to every update file ...
thank you
If you choose the path of updates, do not miss a single one. Because each update has different new content and if you miss at least one, the game will crash.

Reactions: xyfer

KingSlayerJS

May 20, 2019
how do i update the game i have the full previous version and i downloaded the new update only and extracted and copied over the previous game and when i open the game theres an error popping up..am it wrong?

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
how do i update the game i have the full previous version and i downloaded the new update only and extracted and copied over the previous game and when i open the game theres an error popping up..am it wrong?
Usually there are no errors when copying an update to the previous version. I always do this because the updates are available earlier than the full versions

Something went wrong with you. It is best to delete everything and then download the last full version.

eleven

Jun 6, 2017
a couple of questions.
what version will the final release be? 1.0? or is this one of those that the version number is decided by the dev?
how frequent is the update schedule? dont want to dig 1k comments to see, just saw that the next update will be on new years.

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
a couple of questions.
what version will the final release be? 1.0? or is this one of those that the version number is decided by the dev?
how frequent is the update schedule? dont want to dig 1k comments to see, just saw that the next update will be on new years.
Updates come every 1st and every 15th of every month. Pretty much like clockwork. Every update adds about 3% of new material worth 15 to 20 minutes of gameplay.

D

Deleted member 2289875

does someone have some fishing tips for the 3000 pound great white?
my records stands at 2750.

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes