LordTT

Sep 3, 2017
Guys I had finished 65% of the game on another pc ... when I went to replace the files I had problems with the saves and I lost everything ...
You pass me a save so I don't have to start all over again

porpar

Feb 27, 2018
Here is an updated incest patch: (It includes all definitions and have one of the definitions edited for text compatibility.)

Install instructions:
Unzip the file.
PC: config.set file goes in the Treasure_of_Nadia_-_PC-v.XXXXX\www folder
MAC: Right click on Game.app and choose "Show Package Contents"
Go to Resources > app.nw
Replace config.set file with patch (after making a backup)

When the game says you have an altered file and asks you if you want to change it back say no.
What is an incest patch?

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
I'm having a loading error
Failed to load: img/characters/$SM-prater.png
Such error messages result from incorrect, incomplete loading and installation of the updates.
Bug fix: Delete the defect game completely and install the last full version.

maxdovah

Nov 1, 2020
Can anyone help me with a save file for the new update? I'm on a Mac and I cant find the location of the save file, and I can't find an up to date save file either. I dont see the application support folder anywhere. Any help would be very appreciated

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Can anyone help me with a save file for the new update? I'm on a Mac and I cant find the location of the save file, and I can't find an up to date save file either. I dont see the application support folder anywhere. Any help would be very appreciated
The saves do not differ
The location of the saves in mac is: MAC - Users/Username/Library/Application Support
Read the explanations here : all SAVES

maxdovah

Nov 1, 2020
Figured out my save issue somehow. Thanks to everyone that helped! Now Im struggling because my soul crystal only reads there will be a new guide book in the store soon, and I cant figure out where the camera is to take pictures for the old man.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017

Weekly Report

Coming New Years Day will be the next chapter of Treasure of Nadia, featuring 3 sexy story scenes, a new Kamasutra page, a new profile and a couple of "floppin' fish"!
In the next chapter a new, mysterious character appears... But is his identity really a mystery? Find out on January 1st!
Next week I will also be posting a new pinup alongside the final weekly report of 2020.
2021 will bring the finale of Treasure of Nadia, some new ToN bonus content, and of course the release of the 3rd game in the series. There's not much I can give away yet, but stay tuned throughout the first few months 2021 as more and more content can be shared.
I will say that the name of the game is finalized and a logo is nearing completion!

Thank you everyone for your support in 2020! It's been a year of big milestones for NLT Media thanks to you! Have a great, and safe, holiday week!

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes