oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
:unsure: What for? Everything is already explained in the game when you click on the lock.
This forum is there to answer the questions of those who ask. Your "everything has already been explained" does not help anyone asking and is not allowed here as an answer.

Reactions: hentai charley

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
This forum is there to answer the questions of those who ask. Your "everything has already been explained" does not help anyone asking and is not allowed here as an answer.
Perhaps, but no one asked you to, Captain Obvious :)

Reactions: AJSHR

qwertyboss

Apr 2, 2020
am i wrong or i end up with one spare chest key at the end of this update (65)?

if not, i cant find the last chest, looked everywhere

Mr.Storm

Feb 26, 2018
I just played this game after Lust epidemic , the funny thing is no one knew his father and he think that his father is so famous

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Thanks for the answer, but there are spots where I can't climb with pickaxe. I tried that. Unless it was a bug.
Whats your %?
There will be whip, about 50% of game (don't remember exactly), for reaching ddistant places.
v48091 v48091 (3).png v48091 (4).png etc

:unsure: What for? Everything is already explained in the game when you click on the lock.
This forum is there to answer the questions of those who ask.
Perhaps, but no one asked you to, Captain Obvious :)
You are wrong. Here a person asked me something: A person who asks.

Reactions: 1tomadeira
Apr 5, 2020
I deposited 6 philweed plants in store strongbox and have 1 in inventory.I've searched this thread, but still not sure how many philweed should we have now.Is it smart to put this one philweed from inventory to store?

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
I deposited 6 philweed plants in store strongbox and have 1 in inventory.I've searched this thread, but still not sure how many philweed should we have now.Is it smart to put this one philweed from inventory to store?
Yes, the max number of the philweeds is 7. No need to keep it so put it in the back room at the Squallmart.

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes