libertygtx

Sep 16, 2019
Easy. Because SVS's mod/admin is a patron and re-uploads NLT's content to their shitty hosters and then let SVS users pay for premium account for their shitty hosters.
Which is weird because let's be real , who in the world will pay for premium on their site? At that point you might aswell pay NLT on patreon and get the game straight away.
I hope we have more Kaley stuff this update

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Which is weird because let's be real , who in the world will pay for premium on their site? At that point you might aswell pay NLT on patreon and get the game straight away.
They are basically reselling the game, but anyways. If nobody uploads to mega the update until my download is finished ima put it on mega myself and post here got 35 min left on 50 KB/s :(

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Apparently enough people. :cautious:

SVS makes cash through the ads + site visits and selling premium accounts.

libertygtx

Sep 16, 2019
How come you guys can talk off-topic all you want but if i post one comment that has nothing regarding the game then it's instantly yeetus deletus.
I hope we have more kaley sex scenes this update.

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes