natsu36

Feb 28, 2019
those puzzles are no joke hope there is something specially for doing them all cause the rewards are not all that great

g45erger5

Jan 15, 2021
Guys i have a stupid bug, when i enter the cave to pick the golden teddy bear i get stuck and the "thirteen" number is blinking infinitely.
Game is all frozen, i cant press any key. WTH ?
See attachment, thx

Reactions: fu2

goatboy23

Jun 27, 2017
I messed up loaded a save now all my saves are gone, NOWAY i want to start over. Anyone got a full save from this update?

Thank you

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
Guys i have a stupid bug, when i enter the cave to pick the golden teddy bear i get stuck and the "thirteen" number is blinking infinitely.
See attachment, thx
Probably because you didn't delete your old game folder before downloading the new version. You won't lose your saves. This happening to me when I updated from an old version.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I'm playing the game from the joiplay app, someone tell me where the save folder is
Lol
I’ve search in all folders still found nothing it’s a great game but it shouldn’t be this hard to find my save
Lol*2. Haul your mouse to the start menu in windows, click the empty space called "run", use your fingers to type %localappdata%, smash the enter key, click like mad on whatever pops-up

g45erger5

Jan 15, 2021
Probably because you didn't delete your old game folder before downloading the new version. You won't lose your saves. This happening to me when I updated from an old version.
That's weird i've executed the game.exe from another folder. I'll try to download it again.

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
See attachment, thx
did you modify your save, switching the 13 torch on, that's the only explanation, because its trying to spawn something which is not in game yet

g45erger5

Jan 15, 2021
did you modify your save, switching the 13 torch on, that's the only explanation, because its trying to spawn something which is not in game yet
Lol yes i've edited my save multiple time, but only to add quantity to items i've already had. Maybe you're right

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
Lol yes i've edited my save multiple time, but only to add quantity to items i've already had. Maybe you're right
Which save editor would you recommend? I finished the game but don't feel like looking for chest keys or broken keys. Just need 2 keys.

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes