Jansen

May 8, 2017
Ok So in Estero Key area right past Naomis House on botton left and then keep going further taking a another right turn there is a area. There is a spot you can click and it says Cumbly and weak area. What to do with that. I can find any object to use on that.
1577908982788.png
Also in the Church when at Mother Superiors room Just down the right corner there is a Pillar that can be moved i guess but dont know what to use on that as well. Can someone help??
1577909055581.png

Xanado

May 9, 2018
Ok So in Estero Key area right past Naomis House on botton left and then keep going further taking a another right turn there is a area. There is a spot you can click and it says Cumbly and weak area. What to do with that. I can find any object to use on that.
View attachment 503679
Also in the Church when at Mother Superiors room Just down the right corner there is a Pillar that can be moved i guess but dont know what to use on that as well. Can someone help??
View attachment 503680
Can't do anything yet, wait for future versions. Same as all those damn scorpions and spiders.

Last edited:

grodom

Apr 9, 2018
Great stuffs and on schedule as always from NLT (y), a bit disappoint the only Clare content is the picture though so I'm gonna wait till 14 to play again ;)
At least we get a album pic of her. Maybe in 15th we finally see her in action.

MissSonicBoom

Feb 2, 2018
It was unique though and kept things interesting to the end. Main thing that held it back was no animation, which was probably related to whatever he used to give the models their unique look. Double-edged sword.
I mean it was on Unreal Engine 4, I also can't imagine the models had anything special about them to prevent animations, it was probably just down the creator not knowing how to animate and not wanting to learn how to.

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes