Quadclops

Jan 5, 2019
Whats the best way to get Stone Talismans? I sold my Silver Talisman but I need to make another one, I have a Silver Ore and 1 Stone Talisman but I cant find anymore at the park.

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
Whats the best way to get Stone Talismans? I sold my Silver Talisman but I need to make another one, I have a Silver Ore and 1 Stone Talisman but I cant find anymore at the park.
Did you use money cheat? Cause If go over 7000, Talisman won't show up anymore.

Clansman

Dec 16, 2017
Downloaded the update only and copied the files over then when run the game. It will play for a few minutes then freezes and the screen goes black.
Have to run the game in Windows 8 compatabilty mode as just gives a black screen if try running normally under windows 10.

ppoooors

Aug 7, 2016
There's no other way than the park (other than cheats). Just go there and keep going to the left or right part of the park and keep coming back to the main entrance to spawn more. I get like x40 stone ones after a few minutes of playing.

Hiryuu

Mar 20, 2018
It took me a bit to figure this out but once you have the pipe wrench you can use it to smash pots. One of them has a key you can use to open a chest for Naomi's 2nd kama sutra scroll.

Reactions: ppoooors

Knox_xx

Apr 30, 2017
the soul crystal told me Ash went into the jungle , but where is the jungle ? i assume that its in the park ? but i cant find anything in there

Reactions: RajRocK
4.50 star(s) 508 Votes