Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
This has been answered numerous times already. Please take the time to use the search function before asking a question.
Yes quite right, you tell him Dad.

Alternatively, you could have been helpful and linked him to the 1 of 152 pages in the thread that contained an instance of the correct answer while you were slapping his naughty little hand.

Just a thought ...

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Yes quite right, you tell him Dad.

Alternatively, you could have been helpful and linked him to the 1 of 152 pages in the thread that contained an instance of the correct answer while you were slapping his naughty little hand.

Just a thought ...
I would have, but it was only asked within 5 pages back. Just takes a little initiative.

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
how can u find talismans i have a metal detector field guide and a rusty shovel but i dont see the sparkling items on the ground

Crippy

May 28, 2018
how can u find talismans i have a metal detector field guide and a rusty shovel but i dont see the sparkling items on the ground
Usually that is because you have too much money. If that is the case, then just keep searching from place to place. The rusty shovel does nothing for you. The metal detection will only find money...not talismans. If you have a lot of Talismans, then you can sell them to the lady at the library. Hope this helps.

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
Usually that is because you have too much money. If that is the case, then just keep searching from place to place. The rusty shovel does nothing for you. The metal detection will only find money...not talismans. If you have a lot of Talismans, then you can sell them to the lady at the library. Hope this helps.
i need to find a jade talisman but cant find one for the jade shovel

CatEclctic41

Jan 28, 2018
how to install the incest patch? It seems I get massege about restore config file.

Note: Fix already

Last edited:

natsu3633

Jun 20, 2019
the only thing that sucks in this game is the grind for money wish they would just let u keep going so u don't have to do it each update stuck at 7250 wont go any more was hoping to get to 9000 and be good for the next update

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
what do you do when youre in the church? I got the key from ash but I go in and there doesn't seem to be much to do
You must give the key you found in the Church to Ash. The key to the chest itself is in another place. (In the Estero Park.)

pjsfpvwiui

Jul 14, 2018
In case anyone else gets Linux fontconfig errors, try this:
  1. Update nw.js runtime (normal)
  2. Replace libffmpeg.so
  3. If you see glitches replace --ignore-gpu-blacklist with --disable-gpu in package.json
Hey devs, the GPU blacklist should not be ignored. It's there for a reason.

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes