Sep 26, 2018
If, and knowing the author it's pretty much a given, this game will include footjobs, we might have a masterpiece in the making

Warhawk1

Apr 30, 2019
I'm stuck at the part where we have to sneak around the park(while the ranger is away) and I need to light 4 torches to unlock a new place,I lit 2 of them at the park where are the others?

Reactions: BananaManBanana

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
"Treasure Hunting"= Searching parking lots for dropped change to afford $7000 tables or $3 MILLION peacocks.

Hell, a damn Passenger Pigeon wouldn't cost that much and they're EXTINCT! My local zoo would be quite happy to GIVE you a couple of dozen of the peafowl that they have to put down every year.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Ok ... just installed and fired it up and ... Continue is active and I can see my previous saves!
inside this folder ( www) i have audio data fonts icon image js movies config.set index and package.json
Save location is this:
Save location - C:\Users\(user name)\AppData\Local\User Data
There you will find Defaultconfig.rpgsave, Defaultfile1.rpgsave <all save games>

Happy Gaming!

Criss.Secret

Jul 24, 2019
I'm stuck at the part where we have to sneak around the park(while the ranger is away) and I need to light 4 torches to unlock a new place,I lit 2 of them at the park where are the others?
- Go to the Church
- Enter the lightly colored door on the left
- You will automatically move to the Room where the Superior Mother is at, a cut scene will play
- Then she will go in another room, at the door leading to that room, you should find the 2 torches there

I hope this was helpful.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
I'm having the same problem- apparently the torch on Alia's island doesn't count. There's one to the west of the park entrance and one in the cave. I thought I found a third, but when I came back to the spot it wasn't there. The lady in the SquallMart parking lot says she found a random one (poor grammar here), but this is probably the one I found already. Are the other two torches available at this point?

I'm also wondering about the weak stone on Alia's Island and the boulder blocking the way in the cave. Can I do anything with either yet?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Djoki996

Cro

May 10, 2017
in the next update probably.

• Angry
Reactions: Djoki996

Criss.Secret

Jul 24, 2019
I'm having the same problem- apparently the torch on Alia's island doesn't count. There's one to the west of the park entrance and one in the cave. I thought I found a third, but when I came back to the spot it wasn't there. The lady in the SqualMart parking lot says she found a random one (poor grammar here), but this is probably the one I found already. Are the other two torches available at this point?

I'm also wondering about the weak stone on Alia's Island and the boulder blocking the way in the cave. Can I do anything with either yet?
in the next update probably.
Go to:
https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v14011-nlt-media.38582/post-2838316

Last edited:

Glyde62

Jul 3, 2017
- Go to the Church
- You will automatically move to the Room where the Superior Mother is at, a cut scene will play
- Then she will go in another room, at the door leading to that room, you should find the 2 torches there

I hope this was helpful.
Game is freezing every time i go in that door

Warhawk1

Apr 30, 2019
- Go to the Church

I hope this was helpful.
ohk ty..lemme check

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
"Treasure Hunting"= Searching parking lots for dropped change to afford $7000 tables or $3 MILLION peacocks.

Hell, a damn Passenger Pigeon wouldn't cost that much and they're EXTINCT! My local zoo would be quite happy to GIVE you a couple of dozen of the peafowl that they have to put down every year.
Since it's been written many times already that the maximum money cap for this version is $7000, Idol treasure won't spawn if MC has $7000 or more on him, I wouldn't worry too much about the decorations that cost millions just yet.. see it as a teaser for future versions where much more valuable treasures can be dug up ;)
I'm pretty confident the dev didn't think any player would save up millions by walking around looking for chunk change :p

Warhawk1

Apr 30, 2019
- Go to the Church

I hope this was helpful.
I lit all of the torches but still didn't unlock any new paths or anything,so still stuck there

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Since it's been written many times already that the maximum money cap for this version is $7000, Idol treasure won't spawn if MC has $7000 or more on him, I wouldn't worry too much about the decorations that cost millions just yet.. see it as a teaser for future versions where much more valuable treasures can be dug up ;)
I'm pretty confident the dev didn't think any player would save up millions by walking around looking for chunk change :p
Have Someone explain to you the concept of a "joke". (Geesh, kids nowadays have no sense of humor... ;) )

And in MY part of the country, $5 or $100 dropped, whether in a parking lot or hiking in the park, is hardly "chump change". I'm more likely to find 25c or $1 at best after a long day of looking (lots of pennies, though).

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

lancecomwar

Oct 5, 2017
Finally tried this, and damn it’s good. Almost everything I wanted haha

Im guessing since there’s there’s no incest though and that they are blood mother and daughter means no threesome with, well, the two mother daughters, huh? Oh well, hope for many threesomes and group sexing... oh and booty calls with multiple girls at once XD

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Last edited:
Reactions: BananaManBanana
4.50 star(s) 509 Votes