Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
if i can be honest i have to say that this was the first update that i didn't like, most probably because it concerned the three women i like less

luckily now my three favorite women (Janet, Clare, Sofia) still don't have a heart, so the next update will surely concern at least one of them

I am also convinced that Ash's next photo will be either Janet or Naomi

(Sorry my english)

dickik123

Sep 13, 2019
How do I use the new update only file? When I downloaded it and played It said "incomplete file". (it's for Mac Os)

class0917

Jan 18, 2018
Can someone tell me what to do after I have lit all the torches (2 in Park and 2 in Church). The Hint system keep telling me that I should search the Park because the guard is gone?

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Have Someone explain to you the concept of a "joke". (Geesh, kids nowadays have no sense of humor... ;) )

And in MY part of the country, $5 or $100 dropped, whether in a parking lot or hiking in the park, is hardly "chump change". I'm more likely to find 25c or $1 at best after a long day of looking (lots of pennies, though).
I do understand the concept of a joke, I also understand the concept of using smileys to make people online better aware that humor is being used.. since tone of voice can be more difficult to decipher in text only, not to mention country/language barrier? :unsure:

From what I gathered of your post, it was a complaint about the grind in the game to get the expensive house decorations, humorous or not.. that's up to the individual to decide.. personally I found a smile, but no giggle ;)
My response to said complaint was an attempt to help you not worry about such decorations just yet, not to offend you, or any one else for that matter, in any way.
Just to be clear, I agree, those prices are way to high, but hey.. it's a fantasy game and not the real world after all :giggle:
Finally.. I'm not a kid.. have reached an age where being called a kid might be taken as a compliment, so thank you :D

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
if i can be honest i have to say that this was the first update that i didn't like, most probably because it concerned the three women i like less

luckily now my three favorite women (Janet, Clare, Sofia) still don't have a heart, so the next update will surely concern at least one of them

I am also convinced that Ash's next photo will be either Janet or Naomi

(Sorry my english)
My three favorites are: Diana, Janet and Jessica, with Madelyn being close. Evie would be probably #2, if she was actually a choice. (As I have admitted before, I have a Megane fetish.)

Last edited:

SavetheDiesel

Feb 10, 2018
Great game and awsome update. Loved the new scenes and the animations is soooo good, especially the Nadia and Nurse scenes now thats MY kinda thing. To bad didnt get to fu..erm i mean make love to her there in the office during the treatment cause that would have been just perfect. "The rubbing didnt help either so will need to put it in" ;)

However i did see that scene wasnt saved in the sceneplayer. Tip to the dev it should be cause the scene is HOT :)

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Can someone tell me what to do after I have lit all the torches (2 in Park and 2 in Church). The Hint system keep telling me that I should search the Park because the guard is gone?
Go to the park, go left, go left, look around.. do you spot a new small green thing to pick up? It's a leaf.. there are 2 in the park, or I found 2, might be more.. but you need 1 for a doctor scene.. have written about that in more detail already, happy hunting ;)

Reactions: turbojoe

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Go the area of the park that you couldn't earlier because "the guard went that way" (chasing Claire's two 'associates').

class0917

Jan 18, 2018
Go to the park, go left, go left, look around.. do you spot a new small green thing to pick up? It's a leaf.. there are 2 in the park, or I found 2, might be more.. but you need 1 for a doctor scene.. have written about that in more detail already, happy hunting ;)
Thank's!

nicolausi

May 14, 2018
Hi,

I haven't played the game in a while. Now I don't know how to search for and find talismans. Can you help me briefly how that worked?

Thank you!

JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
Hi if anyone is having problems identifying the house objects needed to invite Tasha for some booty I don't think you need the curtains.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cheers

partywatch

Oct 17, 2019
I found 2 leaf but I never find a broken camera. I light 4 torches all done only this fucking camera left.

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes