thetunisian

Jul 3, 2017
I finished playing v14011 and I must say that the game is getting better and better! But now that Lust Epidemic is over, can you do updates faster so it will be released every week and not every 2 weeks?! :D:D:D

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I finished playing v14011 and I must say that the game is getting better and better! But now that Lust Epidemic is over, can you do updates faster so it will be released every week and not every 2 weeks?! :D:D:D
You aren't demanding, aren't you. :WaitWhat: Not sure if I should find this already barefaced?!

Reactions: bakiks31

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
...can you do updates faster so it will be released every week and not every 2 weeks?!
It takes time (and effort) to: write the next part of the story; create the new artwork; do the required programming; test the the next release; etc...

If the developer(s) halves the time period between each release then they also need to reduce the amount of content within each of those releases. (And adding more developers to the project doesn't necessary change this fact).

So, do you want less content in each future release?

Reactions: thetunisian

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
My dudes, just cheat the game. Have unlimitted money and get better items for your house.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
You can find 100$ at Mansion too, i find it every 10-12 clicks on it.
I only found $5 each.
I can't see the animation. I can't fix this problem maybe somebody cant help me?
Same problem with the last update
I assume that you have a mod installed or you have a compressed version.
If a mod, delete it. If the compressed version, download the entire game.
And need details before anyone can help you. Comments like "I have a problem" don't tell me anything.
What do you do when you get an error, when you start the game or already in the game itself?
My dudes, just cheat the game. Have unlimitted money and get better items for your house.
In future updates, you may have bugs and errors. In addition, there may be basic tasks related to items from the store. As a result, you will have to go through the game again. The developer specifically made the maximum amounts in updates, also there may be code that will conflict with this.

Last edited:

fffffffffffk

Sep 1, 2019
I only found $5 each.
It looks like a large pile of gold, but is pretty rare. I've found a bunch of 100 dollar piles in the first section of the cave though.

For cheating:

Don't forget to do the main.js fix mentioned on the page, otherwise it won't work. You can do that with notepad or notepad++. It's the safest to just cheat silver idols in the item list. The maximum is 99 idols at a time, giving you 99K dollars.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
I only found $5 each.

And need details before anyone can help you. Comments like "I have a problem" don't tell me anything.
What do you do when you get an error, when you start the game or already in the game itself?
as soon as i run it.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
I only found $5 each.

just the incest mod.

wicked 035

Dec 12, 2018
I can confirm about 100$ gold, found it once or twice. So far I think it's a random thing, just pops up in random places like those totems.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
It looks like a large pile of gold, but is pretty rare. I've found a bunch of 100 dollar piles in the first section of the cave though.

For cheating:

Don't forget to do the main.js fix mentioned on the page, otherwise it won't work. You can do that with notepad or notepad++. It's the safest to just cheat silver idols in the item list. The maximum is 99 idols at a time, giving you 99K dollars.
As I wrote in the walkthrough this is random.
It will be safer to use Save Editor. But I don't need money and I don't use cheats.
as soon as i run it.
just the incest mod.
Did previous updates run normally?
You probably did something wrong. Download the entire game.
Or try to update the game again, but I think it is unlikely to help. You should put the archive folder where the executable file is located, then unzip it (extract to the current folder). Or open the archive, and move all the files to the folder where the executable file is located, confirm the replacement of files.
(I don't know what it looks like in English. My OS is in Russian.:p)

Last edited:

Jeams

May 2, 2019
Jeamy,

I was multible times now in the park but can't find any talisman. Do i have to use a item to find them?
I have nearly al spots clicket in the park but zero luck to found one
It's weird..did you already have a shovel..?, it's just a rusty shovel that get free from beginning of the game (but i forgot from where it get exactly)
ss_inventory.JPG

Last edited:

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
It's weird..did you already have a shovel..?, it's just a rusty shovel that get free from beginning of the game (but i forgot from where it get exactly)
Library. You can't miss it, it's part of a "non-skip" quest.

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes