Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
I've opened this game just like I've opened every other game-exactly how I opened this game prior. I had the same problem once in lust epidemic-that was corrected in an update.
I still don't understand if you unpacked the archive or not? If not, I assure you, you must unpack it.
Not every game can work in the archive.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
need help on image error while trying to update.
How did you update the game? What exactly was downloaded and what version was updated?
Previously, I wrote how to update the game. If you don't succeed, I recommend that you download the whole game.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
compress version link on page 1
I understand you updated the compressed version with an uncompressed update.
Download the entire compressed version. If there are errors, you will have to download the uncompressed version in its entirety.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
again, this is not a common issue i've had-so i'll just play dumb and assume i haven't unpacked it and ask ''how do i do that?''
Oh God, you guys are going in cycles.

1. Two options to update the game:
1. 1. by downloading the update-only file
1. 2. by downloading the entire game again

2. Update-only requires to update from the latest to the newest version (v11 -> v14; v09 -> v14 not possible!).

3. You can't use a normal update-only file on a previous compressed version. Compressed version needs the compressed update-only files.

4. Updates-only files are applied by replacing and adding the new files into your game's www folder.

bakiks31

Jul 24, 2019
only 3 girls left haven't a heart, I wonder whose next?:unsure::p

I miss Valerie and brad where have they been off-screen? are they still on Squall Mart or have they gone in other places??:unsure:

what about our old man eye-watch Albert he haven't a enough scene yet!? :eek:

who wants to explore more cave just to have more scene with Madalyn?

IN THIS NEWEST UPDATE THE BEST SCENE GOES TO GILF MOTHER SUPERIOR!!!:love:(y)

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
only 3 girls left haven't a heart, I wonder whose next?:unsure::p
I miss Valerie and brad where have they been off-screen? are they still on Squall Mart or have they gone in other places?
Albert
They're both in Squallmart. With them, there may still be bonus scenes. (Not the plot)

• Haha
Reactions: bakiks31
4.50 star(s) 513 Votes