hezmerbevan

Nov 6, 2017
I love this game. Beautiful ladies, interesting plot and even after getting all possible things to get i run all over the map just collecting stuff to get some more money for future content. I hope it should not somehow bug my game regarding future updates o_O

Gumby

Oct 28, 2017
FYI: Save Location for Linux is:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

At least that's where it is Ubuntu 16.

Mods: can you add this to the "Save Location" spoiler in the OP?

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
I love this game. Beautiful ladies, interesting plot and even after getting all possible things to get i run all over the map just collecting stuff to get some more money for future content. I hope it should not somehow bug my game regarding future updates o_O
No, there will be no bugs. The game has a limit on money and talismans.
But if you use cheats or save editors, there may be problems.

Last edited:
Reactions: hezmerbevan

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Great game and one of the best updates! Even I hate that much tattoos on girls I really want to bang Tasha just cause of her stubborn and cocky behaviour which gives her a unique and deep personality which is great! (Well beside her sexy face and decent but hot curves)
Mother superior and Jessica looked amazing in this update and are really close to my favs Janet und Clare now :)

Last edited:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
This game is almost perfect but there are a couple of things that annoy me.
I will focus on my biggest gripe: Madalyn is said to be a grandma but she looks exactly like Clare with grey hair. Smooth skin, tight body, apparently no wrinkles...
I mean, I prefer not to have grannies in my games but, if some character is supposed to be one, she should look her age and not like a 30-y-o with a white wig on.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
This game is almost perfect but there are a couple of things that annoy me.
I will focus on my biggest gripe: Madalyn is said to be a grandma but she looks exactly like Clare with grey hair. Smooth skin, tight body, apparently no wrinkles...
I mean, I prefer not to have grannies in my games but, if some character is supposed to be one, she should look her age and not like a 30-y-o with a white wig on.
because she ain't normal.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Just remember the painting of her in the church where all the life drqain of lust started
with the never ending father gal imprisoner uncontrollable kink eradicator.

She is a succubus that takes souls. She need some perfect circumstances to keep fit.

Now MC is helping 'er out on the path to total lust domination of time and looks!

Game ON!

Madalyn is said to be a grandma but she looks exactly like Clare with grey hair. Smooth skin, tight body, apparently no wrinkles
all models almost look the same
she ain't

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: Pogo123 and Aristos
4.50 star(s) 513 Votes