wwgwa

Dec 27, 2017
I have a little silly question, but can anyone tell me if Treasure of Nadia is a continuation of epic adventure or a completely new game ???? (I haven't played myself yet, I'm waiting for a later version of the game) Are the characters from epic adventure the same?

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Usually avoid RPGM games, but some recent ones have been different. So, the question is: am I wandering around with WASD and/or arrow keys or otherwise needing my keyboard for tedious moving around or mini-games?

Or is RPGM just a framework for a game that plays like Renpy and Unity games?
I hate RPGM but NLT's games are something different. Moving around the maps is extremely easy and there will be no absurd use of the keyboard. Just point and click.
Play this, you won't regret it.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I have a little silly question, but can anyone tell me if Treasure of Nadia is a continuation of epic adventure or a completely new game ???? (I haven't played myself yet, I'm waiting for a later version of the game) Are the characters from epic adventure the same?
I'm assuming that by Epic Adventure you mean Lust Epidemic. Which was indeed an epic enjoyable adventure ;).

The answer is yes and no. The characters are not the same but there is a nice cameo at the beginning of the game.
Moreover, the stories are somewhat connected in that they happen in the same universe and the lust elixir from Lust Epidemic will feature in ToN too. It will be sold in the city and will definitely lead to some funny sexual shenanigans.

Reactions: wwgwa

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
LOL yeah.. but i think also you use it in the cave where you fix/make object and one was for shovel etc... I think.
Well I have to admit I do not remember too, but it was no problem finding this out within the game. At least people would read and _understand_ the text and use the Crystal to see what to do next because this is one of the few RPGMs where you are guided really good.

soulles

Jul 2, 2018
Just wondering.. Playing on Android.. is there more chapters to choose from than the first 5 (11%).. Cause I cannot seem to scroll down on the chapter menu...

Hope someone has an answer?? Thanks in advance.. I really did like the previous game alot.. this one seems to have slightly better graphics and animations.. :D

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Exactly ... This game has a way better indication of what to do than LustEpidemic i find.

Well I have to admit I do not remember too, but it was no problem finding this out within the game. At least people would read and _understand_ the text and use the Crystal to see what to do next because this is one of the few RPGMs where you are guided really good.

opilak

Dec 18, 2018
my screen freezes after that Alia told that she fingers her pussy at that secret location near her house. do anyone got the same problem?

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes