Crippy

May 28, 2018
i used the update to the latest version, it seems like the scene doesnt play properly and it bugs out

ill try without the mods
Before uninstalling the mods, I recommend loading up some money. I posted a recommendation 1 page back as a help.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Starting with this and stuck here. This file is present on this path but not loading. View attachment 505574
are you playing a fully compressed game, or patched your old one?
These errors are usually signs of trying to use a update patch on a compressed or modded game.
to be more specific - these errors usualy are sign of mixing decrypted/encrypted versions - for compressed/decrypted versions there are separately posted update patch (applicable to older compressed version) and fully compressed new game version.

Last edited:

Xanado

May 9, 2018
Last edited:
Reactions: Shubhanshu Chauhan

soulles

Jul 2, 2018
Can someone answer my question? Are there more than 5 chapters (11%) and if so how can i get there on the android version? Cant seem to scroll down like you could in Lust Epidemic

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
As far as I can tell here's how to decipher the version #:

xxyyz

xx - max %
yy - month of release
z - the z-th release of the month
Exactly correct. Despite some other opinions, this is actually a respectable semantic versioning...

TheGhost13579

May 1, 2018
Love the game but really wishing there was a way we could get Tasha without tattoos as they are really unappealing for me and have no interest in more of her scenes because of that if just on her arm would be fine but the body ones are too much.

Reactions: Evans15
4.50 star(s) 513 Votes