Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
The security system in doc office.Also there is a camera repair manual in park.What should I do?
To fix the camera, you need to collect all the items for it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you have all this, go to the cave and fix the camera, then give it to Ash.
If you do not have enough of these items, go to the doctor's office, then go to the left room and take the missing parts.
To get to the doctor's office, you need to eat a plant that is located next to the manual.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
How can I update the game on Mac? A little help would be appreciated!
Fyi
On Mac: (right click on Ton.app)
~TON/Content/Resources/app.nw (EDIT: app.nw equals www folder on Windows/Linux!)
Oh God, you guys are going in cycles.

1. Two options to update the game:
1. 1. by downloading the update-only file
1. 2. by downloading the entire game again

2. Update-only requires to update from the latest to the newest version (v11 -> v14; v09 -> v14 not possible!).

3. You can't use a normal update-only file on a previous compressed version. Compressed version needs the compressed update-only files.

4. Updates-only files are applied by replacing and adding the new files into your game's www folder.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alpine Eagle

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
You can only sell the plant to Pricia, right? Or we have an oil massage
Interesting. You can sell her a plant for $250, but there will be no massage for it. At the moment, there are only two types of massage with her.
At the moment, you can only find two plants. One is needed for the story, and the second you can sell.

Edit
If you eat a plant or sell it, it will appear in the Park again. (you can make good money on this.)
I just farmed $2,500 on this.

Last edited:
Reactions: LucasLeels
4.50 star(s) 513 Votes