bakiks31

Jul 24, 2019
I tried it too, but even from the corner of my eye I saw the blinking and fast fade.. :confused:
:unsure:
sorry mate If my TON fan signature disturbed you:(:confused:
well I am more disturbed looking the guy on your fansign.. wtf happen to him!?:p
my TON fan is made by my request and I appriciate who made it... so I'm really sorry ;)

Reactions: LucasLeels

bakiks31

Jul 24, 2019
Interesting. You can sell her a plant for $250, but there will be no massage for it. At the moment, there are only two types of massage with her.
At the moment, you can only find two plants. One is needed for the story, and the second you can sell.

Edit
If you eat a plant or sell it, it will appear in the Park again. (you can make good money on this.)
I just farmed $2,500 on this.
wow I didn't know that, you can sell the ginseng plant
another way to earn money..
in my other save I dig stone talisman more than 3 hours just to earn 7k.. :eek:
I imagine that I buy all furnitures below 7k.. using only stone talisman:eek::LOL:

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
wow I didn't know that, you can sell the ginseng plant
another way to earn money..
in my other save I dig stone talisman more than 3 hours just to earn 7k.. :eek:
I imagine that I buy all furnitures below 7k.. using only stone talisman:eek::LOL:
Also look for vases, they contain rare talismans.

When there are more opportunities about this, I will take it all to a separate page in the walkthrough.

sfnk

May 26, 2019
My game keeps crashing at the Alia sex scene, it just skips the scene and gives me the dialogue after the scene and then it's stuck at the still where Alia whispers in MC's ear...anyone had this issue?

-Im using te cheat mod.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
My game keeps crashing at the Alia sex scene, it just skips the scene and gives me the dialogue after the scene and then it's stuck at the still where Alia whispers in MC's ear...anyone had this issue?

-Im using te cheat mod.
Yes, Delete the mod.

sfnk

May 26, 2019
Thanks a bunch man, I'll see how it goes.

Is there still issues with the Incest patch or is that safe to install?

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Is there still issues with the Incest patch or is that safe to install?
Safe. You may have messages when saving that the game has been modified, but you can ignore it.
If you get tired of it, just delete the file.

sfnk

May 26, 2019
So ran into another problem:
When entering the door to the left of the chuch, I get the initial conversation, but then it gets stuck (Madalyn scene doesn't trigger)

I tired adding the original config, but that didn't help. I dont have the cheat mod, just had the incest patch.

Any suggestions?

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
When entering the door to the left of the chuch, I get the initial conversation, but then it gets stuck (Madalyn scene doesn't trigger)

I tired adding the original config, but that didn't help. I dont have the cheat mod, just had the incest patch.

Any suggestions?
Patch should not prevent this. Try downloading the update patch and putting it on top.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
hmm, new update wiped the cheats? updated and when to reply scenes and room was empty :p

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018

Any suggestions?
have you check the hint system? Maybe you forgot something. By "gets stuck" you don't mean "bugged or freeze", right?

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes