44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
I have a question about the Silver Talismans. Is it better to sell to Diana at the Library, or give to Pricia for services? How much are they worth, and should I try to make more in the cave?

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
I have a question about the Silver Talismans. Is it better to sell to Diana at the Library, or give to Pricia for services? How much are they worth, and should I try to make more in the cave?
Since you can't dig up rarer talismans then jade in this version Priscas boost doesn't really make sense right now. I would give her one for the scene and then sell the rest. Theres no point in making more silver talismans by buying silver just to sell though as theres no monetary gain to be had.
Silver Ore costs $1000, you can sell the talisman for $1000, while it makes no sense. But in the future, you can find Silver Ore without buying it. Also, I think it will be cheaper in the store.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: 44Tom

dreezik

Dec 5, 2019
Is there currently a limit on the amount of money you can have? I ended up over $7k for the first time... And then blew it on an End Table. :p

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Is there currently a limit on the amount of money you can have? I ended up over $7k for the first time... And then blew it on an End Table. :p
In this game there will always be a limit on the amount of money and talismans, but it will increase with each update.

Reactions: SuperiorOne

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
i keep getting game freeze with the bathroom scene in the bar, my PC walks in and i'm stuck in,what looks like, the "PLAYER SCENE" screen and i can't move or select anything (i'm forced to ALT+F4) i went to try the daughter's route instead and i got the same game freeze right during the sex scene...anyone else get something similar?
Yes, do you use the mod?

Venomosity

Aug 2, 2018
I'm stuck at the church part where you need to use the key that Ash dropped. HELP! I go to church nothing happens.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
:( do you think it's a bug? my last scene with him is him dropping his camera and a key. i've gone to church several times there's no one there.
He's not in the Church, he should be near it.
ToN Walkthrough Page 10

Edit
Sorry, wait are you going through the latest version? The key is there for the door, not the chest.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
Are those updates real ? Does he publish an update every week ? Now I regret not playing NLT Media's games before
So far, Yes. It's true. Their updates are regular. Every two weeks. A fortnight! (crap!!!! I gotta go back to that game now!!!) o_O

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes