Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Weekly Report

It's only a short wait until the next chapter of Treasure of Nadia which is coming on January 14th.

This new chapter will feature some great scenes including a rather ambitious "lip-synced" scene that has over 2 minutes of full motion video and some fantastic acting from our very talented actors.

I'm very happy with the storyboard for this update and will be animating non-stop most of this week. A whole lot of that animation will be the long tedious task of lip syncing, which means going in frame by frame and matching mouth movements to word sounds. But with about 1/4 of it done, it's looking fantastic.

I wonder what our hero has gotten himself into in this teaser. Find out in 10 days!
Thank you everyone for the support! 2020 is off to a great start and I look forward to many more fantastic game updates over the course of the year!

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Lip-syncing in fully animated scenes! Wow!!
I just hope that those animations won't be to much for those like me with quite outdated PCs :confused:

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Lip-syncing in fully animated scenes! Wow!!
I just hope that those animations won't be to much for those like me with quite outdated PCs :confused:
Why should they? Look in your ToN folder, then www and the movies folder. There are the animations, simple mp4 movie files.

Reactions: bakiks31

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Feb 19, 2017
This new chapter will feature some great scenes including a rather ambitious "lip-synced" scene that has over 2 minutes of full motion video and some fantastic acting from our very talented actors.
at this rate this game is gonna be 80 gigs by the time it hits 100%

I'm really feelin' it with my ISP's dumb 1TB/mo cap

Reactions: Xpado Justice

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
at this rate this game is gonna be 80 gigs by the time it hits 100%

I'm really feelin' it with my ISP's dumb 1TB/mo cap
I think he'll have to repackage the video to the game archives. Since there is no place to convert videos, they are already in Mp4 format. Or the video folder will be delivered separately in parts)

Reactions: SuperiorOne
Feb 6, 2018
Really like this game and the producers in general!
Are there any more games which in essence are similar to this one? (Played every other NLT Media game)
Also how frequent are the udpates actually? Started this game around New Year's Eve and thus can't really estimate it xD
Thanks in advance guys! :)

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
Really like this game and the producers in general!
Are there any more games which in essence are similar to this one? (Played every other NLT Media game)
Also how frequent are the udpates actually? Started this game around New Year's Eve and thus can't really estimate it xD
Thanks in advance guys! :)
About updates this post https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v14011-nlt-media.38582/page-133#post-2777511
I think there are hardly any better games on RPG Maker. (But maybe I'm wrong, I don't like RpgМ games, so I only know NLT games) But on Renpy has games with good graphics.

Last edited:

John-18

Mar 22, 2018
The changelog for the current version of the game claims a metal detector can be found in the store. I havent been able to gather this detector. Has anyone been able to find the metal detector?
Thank you in advance

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
The changelog for the current version of the game claims a metal detector can be found in the store. I havent been able to gather this detector. Has anyone been able to find the metal detector?
Thank you in advance
You don't need to use it, you just need to buy it. You may have already bought this.
In any case, check whether the coins appear in the locations.

Reactions: SuperiorOne

box777

May 10, 2017
fucking stuck.

made the mistake of selling the talismans, didnt know they were needed, now what? Do I need to start all over?

box777

May 10, 2017
I see thankyou, but I am stuck again even after talismans, events dont trigger, the plumbing scene never happens, the girl in the estero candle never shows up

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes