mattius77

May 16, 2017
FYI if the incest patch link is restored, I suggest downloading the file and saving it locally on your computer separate from the game installation and then just copy-and-pasting it into your version updates. The family relations (mother and sister) that are set up within the game do not change from version to version, so the modified config file should work with each update. I think I went the last seven or eight updates on Lust Epidemic using the same file, and I've used the original modified file on each update of TON so far.

gamer22

Dec 31, 2018
Hey guys,

How to fix the camera? I found all parts and came back to the left side of the park. Clicked on the guide that lists 4 parts to fix the camera but nothing happened.

Edited: Nevermind. I did it. I need to come back the cave

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
You made a mistake when you updated your game. Read this:
Oh God, you guys are going in cycles.

1. Two options to update the game:
1. 1. by downloading the update-only file
1. 2. by downloading the entire game again

2. Update-only requires to update from the latest to the newest version (v11 -> v14; v09 -> v14 not possible!).

3. You can't use a normal update-only file on a previous compressed version. Compressed version needs the compressed update-only files.

4. Updates-only files are applied by replacing and adding the new files into your game's www folder.

Crippy

May 28, 2018
my screen freezes after that Alia told that she fingers her pussy at that secret location near her house. do anyone got the same problem?
Being new, I would recommend using the search function on the 1st page. There is a really good chance that any issue(s) that you encounter have already been asked and answered.

To solve your issue, I recommend you go to the store and calculate how much money you will need to buy everything - minus the exotic things - and load that money into your account. Remember that you will need approximately $400 for each outfit and you will need about $1000 for "just in case / emergency" money. Then reload the game without the incest and cheat mod and everything will work as it should. The incest mod isn't really needed so far because of the limited interaction with mom & sis.

Hope this helps.

WarsteXXX

Jan 16, 2019
I cant continue the game after the Alia-Mosquitos-Lighter scene, any ideas? i used the update to the latest version, it seems like the scene doesnt play properly and it bugs out

rev_67

Jun 11, 2019
Usually one place the head part in ground and then lift up with earth on shovel head.

If you mean the game you can use it to unearth object or put it together in the cave. Can't remember what for again.
and i cant find any stone talisman

Crippy

May 28, 2018
I cant continue the game after the Alia-Mosquitos-Lighter scene, any ideas?
I am going to assume that you have bought the lighter and lit the torch. If you haven't, go to the SqualMart and buy the lighter. If you have, then I am guessing that the game is freezing. If that is the case, then you need to remove the incest and cheat mod. If it is neither one of these, please explain further.

WarsteXXX

Jan 16, 2019
I am going to assume that you have bought the lighter and lit the torch. If you haven't, go to the SqualMart and buy the lighter. If you have, then I am guessing that the game is freezing. If that is the case, then you need to remove the incest and cheat mod. If it is neither one of these, please explain further.
i used the update to the latest version, it seems like the scene doesnt play properly and it bugs out

ill try without the mods

Dec 30, 2017
Treasure of Nadia [v14011] [NLT Media] (1 gb rar win source)
236 mb rar unofficial win compressed (reduced image/video/audio quality):

done by Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone)

Decrypted update patch to v14011 (if needed, nothing crunched just decrypted) 125 mb:
(unzip into your game folder and overwrite when asked)

Starting with this and stuck here. This file is present on this path but not loading. Cahjhpture.JPG

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes