Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Just remember the painting of her in the church where all the life drqain of lust started
with the never ending father gal imprisoner uncontrollable kink eradicator.

She is a succubus that takes souls. She need some perfect circumstances to keep fit.

Now MC is helping 'er out on the path to total lust domination of time and looks!

Game ON!
she's super natural.

Reactions: RedZone30
Apr 27, 2017
The two first digits in the version number shows how many percent are available to play. So 14%.
You know - I never realised this was a thing - I always thought their release numbers were odd as they weren't quite following semantic versioning. Now this makes sense. Thanks for the insight.

Reactions: Xanado

DD0

Jan 13, 2018
Usually avoid RPGM games, but some recent ones have been different. So, the question is: am I wandering around with WASD and/or arrow keys or otherwise needing my keyboard for tedious moving around or mini-games?

Or is RPGM just a framework for a game that plays like Renpy and Unity games?

Flumpi212

Jan 2, 2020
I am currently working on a small mod. Introduce dialogs when you use a KS page for the first time
it makes more immersive.. exists for such mod interest here ? if so I update it with the Tasha KS and make
mod thread if the admins let me ;) because of a new account :rolleyes: (Admin please dont ban me uploading pics)

when the KS stuff is done..I want to work some story fix and changes of things that I do not like.
such as buying certain items in the shop... example you will have to collect in pub with Diaolog with Tasha.

img1.png
img3.png

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I am currently working on a small mod. Introduce dialogs when you use a KS page for the first time
it makes more immersive.. exists for such mod interest here ? if so I update it with the Tasha KS and make
mod thread if the admins let me ;) because of a new account :rolleyes: (Admin please dont ban me uploading pics)

when the KS stuff is done..I want to work some story fix and changes of things that I do not like.
such as buying certain items in the shop... example you will have to collect in pub with Diaolog with Tasha.

View attachment 504564
View attachment 504565
Mods are always welcome.

/cold ;)

Flumpi212

Jan 2, 2020
I think NLT had let in kill ..and deletes messages on the Discord on the subject ... otherwise had problems with Patreon (No incest or implied incest Rule)

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes