Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
As I wrote in the walkthrough this is random.
It will be safer to use Save Editor. But I don't need money and I don't use cheats.

Did previous updates run normally?
You probably did something wrong. Download the entire game.
Or try to update the game again, but I think it is unlikely to help. You should put the archive folder where the executable file is located, then unzip it (extract to the current folder). Or open the archive, and move all the files to the folder where the executable file is located, confirm the replacement of files.
Had the same problem with the last update. I downloaded the update files-same thing.

St3vo

Dec 16, 2017
i think the quickest way to get money is to buy the metal detector and go on/off the beach constantly as it spawns random coins. i got $215 in 1 go a s there are 6 locations coins appear and you can get $100 show up alot. seems quicker that finding a jade talisman

Last edited:

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Had the same problem with the last update. I downloaded the update files-same thing.
So you did not update the game correctly. And you also can't run just the update. You must first update the main game.
As I wrote earlier, the best option is to download the whole game. It doesn't weigh much yet.
Go back to the first page, and download the game with Mega or Nopy, it should take you a couple of minutes.

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
I only found $5 each.

I assume that you have a mod installed or you have a compressed version.
If a mod, delete it. If the compressed version, download the entire game.
And need details before anyone can help you. Comments like "I have a problem" don't tell me anything.
What do you do when you get an error, when you start the game or already in the game itself?

In future updates, you may have bugs and errors. In addition, there may be basic tasks related to items from the store. As a result, you will have to go through the game again. The developer specifically made the maximum amounts in updates, also there may be code that will conflict with this.
Yesterday, he said it won't be an issue. On discord.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
So you did not update the game correctly. And you also can't run just the update. You must first update the main game.
As I wrote earlier, the best option is to download the whole game. It doesn't weigh much yet.
Go back to the first page, and download the game with Mega or Nopy, it should take you a couple of minutes.
exactly what i did.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
I'm all about the story. I don't care about grinding.
Variables in the Save Editor
To be more detailed, and displayed all the items and their names, you must first upload a Items.json file to the site, then System.json, then save, or vice versa.
Always make backup saves, if something suddenly goes wrong, you do not have to go through the game again.

Last edited:

Hishiri

Jan 2, 2020
So, I got 3/4 pages, and I can't find the key to open the chest on the 2nd floor of the Full Mast bar. Any tip?

riexor

May 27, 2017
This is excellent. Their game has been upped since their previous outings by leagues in every aspect. Plus Ultra, NTL.

I've tried NTL's games in the past and had a hard time getting over the RPGM aspect of them. I managed to get through Lust, but the earlier ones drove me nuts. This is how you do RPGM VNs. The fact you can make your character zoom is fucking great. It's still a bit clunky with the phone, but easily ignored given the quality of the rest of the game.

Looking forward to updates as they come. Cheers!

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
i can't get it to start-every time i do-i get that error.
Do you unpack the archive before starting the game, or run it from the archive? Also check the archive for errors, you may not have downloaded the entire archive. Also add the game to the antivirus or firewall exceptions.
Right-click on the executable file and click properties . Click the "Unlock" button. Also uncheck "Read only".

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Do you unpack the archive before starting the game, or run it from the archive? Also check the archive for errors, you may not have downloaded the entire archive. Also add the game to the antivirus or firewall exceptions.
Right-click on the executable file. Click the "Unlock" button. Also uncheck "Read only".
I down the game here, opened it with winrar-as I've always done.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
I've opened this game just like I've opened every other game-exactly how I opened this game prior. I had the same problem once in lust epidemic-that was corrected in an update.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 513 Votes