VDawe

Apr 30, 2018
My game is freezing after i need to go after either naomi to the bar or Alia behind her house. How can i fix it ?

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
I found 2 leaf but I never find a broken camera. I light 4 torches all done only this fucking camera left.
Did you go back to Library and watch the photographer flee from something and fall.. spilling out some stuff to pick up, like his broken camera? ;)

partywatch

Oct 17, 2019
Did you go back to Library and watch the photographer flee from something and fall.. spilling out some stuff to pick up, like his broken camera? ;)
Yes I do and after he falling I pick up the church key and the second blue star, my bad I miss the camera thanks buddy;)

Bird1019

Dec 9, 2017
Hey man, I think he means the game freezes because I have the same issue as per the attachment. After lighting the candle and a few lines in which Alia tells MC what she does at the place, a sex scene that should have been there was skipped and suddenly she starts panicking for having sex. MC reassures her and she tries to left but the screen is then stuck. Any idea on how to solve this?

Edit: Nvm this, I found your earlier comment which taught some other guy how to solve this. Thanks man
What was the fix? I've got the same issue

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
People complain because you can't earn enough money to buy many house improvements, NLT fixes by adding and even MORE tedious way to earn money...

Ugh.

Jeams

May 2, 2019
Hi,

I haven't played the game in a while. Now I don't know how to search for and find talismans. Can you help me briefly how that worked?

Thank you!
Just go to the Astero Park, you can find all talismans in there

I found 2 leaf but I never find a broken camera. I light 4 torches all done only this fucking camera left.
Broken camera you can get is dropped by As'h while he get running from ranger park in front of library building.

nicolausi

May 14, 2018
Jeamy,

I was multible times now in the park but can't find any talisman. Do i have to use a item to find them?
I have nearly al spots clicket in the park but zero luck to found one

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
I was multible times now in the park but can't find any talisman. Do i have to use a item to find them?
I have nearly al spots clicket in the park but zero luck to found one
You have a lot of money or talismans. Spend them and you will be able to find the talismans. (The game has limits on resources.)
By the way, what talisman are you looking for?
There will be more mascots in future updates. Which will be even more expensive. The chance of finding them will also increase.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

mikelinez

May 11, 2017
I cannot seem to save. When I get to the "Save to which file" screen, i cannot seem to choose any of them?

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 513 Votes