DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
I'm, not sure indulging in the laziness of those that sit holding their wiener waiting for others to lay the path for them is any kind nor good for them.
"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime"

I see a lot of fishes kindly handed out, and sadly cannot say the same for people learning how to fish.

Imho this is why these games should have some kind of "fap theatre" for those not interested in actually playing but only fapping, it'd probably address most of the problems and not make people that simply suggest "use your brain instead of your penis" look "bad, mad and malicious"
true <3

sweesh

Mar 9, 2020
coz triggered snowflakes will create a blizzard :D
just as using this overloaded "snowflakes" thing:
everybody is sensible to different things, even those that feel all strong and great, calling other snowflakes, knee and whine when things don't go their own way.

Reactions: klobber

cens0r

Modder
Aug 6, 2020
Imho this is why these games should have some kind of "fap theatre" for those not interested in actually playing but only fapping [...]
May i interest you in a Treasure of Nadia Fap Theatre? See my signature! ;-)

Disclaimer: I love the game and actually play it thoroughly, the scene player was just a "can this be done? " idea that has grown quite a bit.

sweesh

Mar 9, 2020
May i interest you in a Treasure of Nadia Fap Theatre? See my signature! ;-)

Disclaimer: I love the game and actually play it thoroughly, the scene player was just a "can this be done? " idea that has grown quite a bit.
oh, I'm well aware of its existence, but I actually enjoy the game and the story so the sex scenes are just a cherry on top.

my naive suggestion was more about the genere at large, giving the audience the choice "do you want to actually play the game, or you only care for the sex scenes" by default and thus potentially cutting of who plays only to reach those scenes :)

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes