Fairuz aziz

Aug 19, 2018
Can someone tell me who's kamasutra pages i'm missed,i already walk all over the maps but can't find that one missing page, please help me.. Screenshot_20210202_012105_nlt.media.treasure.jpg

wicked 035

Dec 12, 2018
Damn, somehow I feel like Madalyn is much more evil
Madalyn is pretty watered down now given that her demonic brother pretty much kidnapped and wanted to empregnate(think one of them even was pregnant) 2 girls along with other evil stuff. Dunno if people liked Madalyn so NLT watered her down from original bitchy one or its just something for later. Anyway, Sofia is kinda a villain of this game for now.

grodom

Apr 9, 2018
I must say the best thing in this update is Ash's dance moves.

By the way how many kamasutra pages each girl has max?

Fairuz aziz

Aug 19, 2018
You're missing a Tasha page, i'm just not sure which one
Thanks bud, but i think i'm already found all the chest for this update but not sure if there is has any hidden on it,can u help me share all the place of hidden pages..sorry for my bad english..

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
This could be the best update ever, all the scenes is featuring the best girls Diana, Clare, Sofia, Madalyn, and that bitch Naomi just step in out of nowhere. Geez.
Not all the best women. You forgot about Janet. Janet is definitely one of the best too. :)

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
Not all the best women. You forgot about Janet. Janet is definitely one of the best too. :)
And i'm not saying all.
She's definitely THE BEST of 'em all. You already bang 11 girls out of 12. And who's the last one? Janet.
- save the best for the last, right?

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes