lasagnagay

Jun 18, 2019
i don't know if this is normal or not, but i have the first and the third kamasutra for diana, missing the second it seems. I have only 1 broken key, so can't open any chests, but even if i could, there are no chest to be opened. Is this only me? Or i missed something?

DMel

Nov 1, 2020
ANybody can help me?

Where i can find my save files in MAC... i'm looking in Users/Username/Library/Application Support, but can't find there...

thanks!

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Treasure of Nadia [v.71021] NLT Media

Original Game Size Win: 4.08 GB

Compressed Size Win: 690 MB: -

Original Size Update Only Win: 230 MB

Compressed Size Update Only Win: 98 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Time to sound like a lamer : how to get back inside the sewers to get the new page once you swim out with Clare ? Already got the key, just need to swim back up there

Bluefox23

Oct 21, 2018
Janut best beauty and person. Yet MC treat Janut worse than any girl. MC never sodomise any other girl as first penetrate sex act not even Noami. Not understand why MC treat best girl (Janut) so rough bad worse than worst girl (Noami). Not like. Hate. :mad: Not make sense since Janut most dear to MC and love. :( Hope for better MC in new game. Hope MC in new game taller than girls and bigger brain also better heart. (y)
He treats her that way because she's his mom. Anal he cant get her pregnant. It was the same in Lust Epidemic. I dont know why they hide it, but the incest patch restores the game to the natural status.
In Lust Epidemic he als fucked his mom (and the non) at first only in the bum.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Time to sound like a lamer : how to get back inside the sewers to get the new page once you swim out with Clare ? Already got the key, just need to swim back up there
Go to Sofia's storage. There is plate next to big box. It open stairway to dungeon.

sweesh

Mar 9, 2020
ANybody can help me?

Where i can find my save files in MAC... i'm looking in Users/Username/Library/Application Support, but can't find there...

thanks!
Yes that's the place, and I can see how you're not noticing them: they're unceremoniously dumped straight into that dir :confused:

Yup, not very civilised but there they are.

Hope it helps

Xanado

May 9, 2018
how this update file works?
You download it, unzip it, copy/paste the content into previous versions game folder. A good idea would be to rename the folder with the new version number once you are finished. So you know which version you are playing.

Ps.
You can only use the "update only" if you are updating the previous version. If you are further behind you need to download every "update only" between your current version and the latest version and patch the game in sequence. If that is the case it would be better to download the full version.

Good Luck

Last edited:
Reactions: Silver_back
Mar 9, 2019
So I'm currently on the v69 update, and I'm missing one key. I viewed the walkthrough, and I checked every location for keys / broken keys. The last chest I need to open is Madalyn's Kamasutra page. I'm avoiding updating to v70 right now, so I can get all the pages and puzzles completed.

Is this a bug?

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes