hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
why sometimes when I update the game with update only the guy in my game gets crazy always going forward... is this a bug?

DevanGrey

Nov 8, 2017
I need y'alls opinion. I played Lust Epidemic when it was fully released. I've been waiting for this to finish to play it. Should I wait? Or should I just jump in now???
the game is in 71% complete with 84 scenes plus 31 page scenes and some pictures of the chars, the play time now is about 12 hours at less (I replayed from the beginning recently) and the updates come fast on the 1st and 15th of each month and once you download the full game you can download the updates only (it's what I was doing from 7 months and no ploblens at all), sow in my opnion you should play.

Reactions: dsmns534

dsmns534

Jun 3, 2017
At this point, I would hold off. There are probably 11-13 updates left. Ripping through 70% of this game in one sitting, then having to play the rest in 2%-3% increments over half a year would be too frustrating.
If it's that close i'll probably wait then. Thanks for the input!!!

Hurrican016

Mar 14, 2019
Is it me or breasts of Clare and Naomi dramatically have been resized smaller than other animated previous scenes with those characters !?? It's like a different way of design....
WTF???
I'm quite disappointed about the 4some in the cave... It's like the scene has been done in a hurry...
What do you think ?
For the Sofia's scene, it's ok : same breasts size.... same behavior... but the 4some... !!!!!!

Sankeran

Aug 4, 2020
Can I ask that if I download the new update, do I need to just keep the previous saved files there in the User/... and they’ll be automatically loaded?
Thanks

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
Janet is basically just a lighter skinned Naomi with a different face. They have the same build. How can you hate Naomi the most and have the opposite be true for Janet?
Noami want manipulate control others, make them toy, interfere make enjoy power over others. Janet do not. See difference. Not body personality character soul which you miss seem.

hakirayleigh

Oct 7, 2018
Treasure of Nadia [v.71021] NLT Media

Original Game Size Win: 4.08 GB

Compressed Size Win: 690 MB: MEGA

Original Size Update Only PC: 230 MB

Compressed Size Update Only PC: 98 MB: MEGA

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using MEGA App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Any big change about this update?

Reactions: Adamix91
4.50 star(s) 509 Votes