dsmns534

Jun 3, 2017
I need y'alls opinion. I played Lust Epidemic when it was fully released. I've been waiting for this to finish to play it. Should I wait? Or should I just jump in now???

Reactions: sawsanzobr

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
I need y'alls opinion. I played Lust Epidemic when it was fully released. I've been waiting for this to finish to play it. Should I wait? Or should I just jump in now???
Depends , there is enough content abot 88 scenes if i am correct , and the updates come fast on the 1st and 15th of each month

Reactions: dsmns534

Blarfz

May 27, 2017
Is it possible to go to the other side of the river and get the chest and torch under the dungeon?

RazzleDazzle

Donor
Apr 29, 2017
Is there actually any incest content yet or are the mom and sis still just stuck in the house with no content and a worthless incest tag

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Janet is basically just a lighter skinned Naomi with a different face. They have the same build. How can you hate Naomi the most and have the opposite be true for Janet?
Build is one thing, but it's also about personality. As for me, appearance does not always matter. Janet is loving, caring..
How can someone not love her?
And Janet plays a big part for MC too, because she is MC mother.

And Naomi.. the scenes with her are sex, sex and sex. I don't feel any special bond between her and the MC. She just wants to play.

klobber

Apr 20, 2020
At this point, I would hold off. There are probably 11-13 updates left. Ripping through 70% of this game in one sitting, then having to play the rest in 2%-3% increments over half a year would be too frustrating.

Reactions: dsmns534
4.50 star(s) 509 Votes