Snowie

May 27, 2019
MC is a fucking legend! If Sofia's tight pussy ate my whole dick like that, she would never get a chance to get up from it without me filling that womb first. She would definitely make an ideal mother to any MC's unplanned child! :love:

grodom

Apr 9, 2018
Is it me or breasts of Clare and Naomi dramatically have been resized smaller than other animated previous scenes with those characters !?? It's like a different way of design....
WTF???
I'm quite disappointed about the 4some in the cave... It's like the scene has been done in a hurry...
What do you think ?
For the Sofia's scene, it's ok : same breasts size.... same behavior... but the 4some... !!!!!!
I think size of Claire breasts is the same. But if i should be honest i hope for more scenes with her and MC only.

DanKaye519

Jun 22, 2019
Ok. So that's the update? No a whole lot going on in that one. And the scenes are getting more and more bland. Credit to NLT for the work they've done on this game with graphics and some story but....LE is far superior to this. The scenes are repetitive and there's zero imagination. This update was bland and there was little going on. It was a big disappointment.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
We've got a foursome with Clare, Diana and Naomi
but I missed having sex with Diana. The MC only have fun with Naomi and Clare and my dear Diana got nothing. :cry:

Reactions: Bluefox23
4.50 star(s) 509 Votes