Chazz1239

Nov 14, 2018
Just wondering if this is a bug on my side but Naomi's character during dialogue is always set in her bikini, I've had this for few updates now, even if her sprite is normally clothed she still appears in a bikini in a dialogue ( haven't cheated once btw, also I've used the same save file since the game came out* )

reposting this again just to see if I'm the only one :)

Blitqz

Sep 28, 2017
simple question that I just don't wanna take the time to do the math or sell stuff. Is it worth it to make Royal Talismans to sell? or just sell the Grand Talismans?

Crippy

May 28, 2018
So, here is a thought I just had...is it possible that the puzzles coincide with game progression? If so, then there would be 4 updates left. Just a thought :)

Reactions: Painkillers

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
What is the % for this update?
OK - since you asked, here is my answer.

The game is now 71% complete if you have finished all of the tasks.

HOW TO DECODE THE VERSION NUMBER

The version number is composed of three groups of digits.

Example: 71 02 1

71 = Percentage completion of the update version.
02 = Month of release. (February)
1 = First update release of the month.

Normally the First release is on the 1st of the month, Second release is on the 15th of the month.
This is the schedule for the Patreon members.

Crippy

May 28, 2018
simple question that I just don't wanna take the time to do the math or sell stuff. Is it worth it to make Royal Talismans to sell? or just sell the Grand Talismans?
For me, I don't mind the grind as much as a lot of others do. So, I have hoarded all my Royals...only sold the Grands when they got to 90. I concentrate on getting all the others up to 90 and selling them off.

If you are one of those that do not like the grind, then there is a mod to make money. If this is what you want, look up any of the posts from oCATo and he has it in his banner. He has put together a lot of great and useful stuff.

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
Why do people hate Naomi so much? Because of her you lost your virginity, get to start getting sexual with Janet, have threesomes and foursomes with her and the other women, etc. She’s the perfect wingwoman lol, that’s just my opinion
Here we see a man of respect, Naomi is my favorite. (y)

Reactions: juz4phun

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
Janut best beauty and person. Yet MC treat Janut worse than any girl. MC never sodomise any other girl as first penetrate sex act not even Noami. Not understand why MC treat best girl (Janut) so rough bad worse than worst girl (Noami). Not like. Hate. :mad: Not make sense since Janut most dear to MC and love. :( Hope for better MC in new game. Hope MC in new game taller than girls and bigger brain also better heart. (y)
Man, I laughed a lot, this Janut, it's amazing.

youre absolutely right. naomi should go fuck michael albert or ash and let the mc have fun with clare, diana and sofia
Your ass

Reactions: John-18

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
just played "starting" games from NLT (avoided cause RPGM) and i am impressed how much they evolved (in good way) in developing us good stuff here, i am little bit ashamed that i am not patron, but i am sure that they will survive without me :)
thx for your afford and hope that your games will be better and better each release...

BTW: Treasure of Nadia is masterpiece and after this game i am realy interested how they will overcome their new game :D

Reactions: paddyo73
4.50 star(s) 509 Votes