laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
just played "starting" games from NLT (avoided cause RPGM) and i am impressed how much they evolved (in good way) in developing us good stuff here, i am little bit ashamed that i am not patron, but i am sure that they will survive without me :)
thx for your afford and hope that your games will be better and better each release...

BTW: Treasure of Nadia is masterpiece and after this game i am realy interested how they will overcome their new game :D
:D ok this will made my sleep better i hope
1612223577032.png

Bollagus

Nov 9, 2019
Damn, I'm missing one chest key to get the last page and booty call, for full score. Guess it was one of the first keys of the game and it's lost now.

Reactions: paddyo73

gr33nappleboy

Jul 18, 2019
What's the 34th extra that we need to get? I already got Diana's page and Sofia's profile but still at 33/34....or is it that I'm missing something from a past update

klobber

Apr 20, 2020
So my ending prediction is that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is quite possibly in the cards, as Sam looks similar to the characters stated to have said lineage. We'll trust that it isn't merely due to convenience for dev.

Relatedly, Naomi had already stated that she is not from around there. The events of v71 probably rule her out as anything more than a facilitator. However, you never know if she knows more than she lets on. I mean, you have to raise an eyebrow to her looking for Sam, who, on the surface, isn't of much use to her, in the caves by herself.

It's certainly shaping up as a Sofia vs Madalyn final battle, but there is room for a twist there, too. I reckon the LE crew will make another appearance. So, there's that, as well.

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes