drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
hi bro my puzzle 38 different ? lol help ?
It has been changed. The blue switch got moved two squares closer the right. The yellow fan changed to a solid brick and got moved to its new location.

Basically the puzzle is:
1: Get snake trapped in the dip next to yellow fan
2: Get bomb
3: Then quickly go up (get snake to chase you) then you quickly get under blue brick
4: Bomb the yellow fan
5: Quickly activate blue switch and run back down and get behind the brick to hold snake in position like in step 1
These steeps are relatively easy to do, the next step you need to be 100% accurate, so far I haven't and using a wireless mouse doesn't help.
6: You need to trap then snake under the long line bricks.

JBRO95

Apr 14, 2018
ash is not giving me the key even i brought him the boombox... How do i get the key from him? He is now showing me his moves..

Retor

Apr 7, 2020
Any one has a save completed upto the previous update(69%) . I am finding it tough to replay the entire puzzles and the story line after I formatted the system?

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
ok, i need help with the 2000 white shark, what bait to use and is there anything after it to catch??
today i went from needing the 28 lb rockfish to needing the white shark in less than 2 minutes as i had caught everything in between.

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
Man, I laughed a lot, this Janut, it's amazing.

Your ass
Thank you. Appreciate. I laugh lot read post :giggle: also and sometime feel pity sad and such for writers. :(

JANET! its Janet! for fucks sake at least spell it right!
Better Janut than Mom think.

Any Janut content in this update? ;)
No. Books Oedipus Tyrannus by Sophocles and Ancient Evenings by Norman Mailer have plot like Treasure of Nadia (Oedipus/Jocasta and Meni/Hathfertiti) but no happy ending or picture pity. Maybe movie Spanking the Monkey help. Watch and do same. Why not? bit like Janut look like. Get off on Alberta maybe better than cartoon make step forward.

Last edited:
Reactions: rev2020
4.50 star(s) 509 Votes