Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
is there Sofia's profile in this update? just Y/N please
Yes. Once you complete the essential parts of this episode, which you can without Sofia's profile, Evie appears as usual and mentions it. No idea why NLT hid that light under a bushel.

Last edited:

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
A story driven episode and all the better for it... even though with reduced game-play it seemed more like a virtual movie than an adult adventure game at times. Art marvellous as ever and the story considerably better than usual despite howling spelling mistakes appearing here and there. Hopefully Albert won't be offering Madalyn a dose of Emily's serum along with the rest of his hospitality while the sexiest nun in Christendom remains a lighthouse guest. Oh... just remembered... the serum doesn't work on Maddy does it? Poor old Albert. :LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: lilcleotorres

DANR0

Jan 27, 2021
Hello, I have a stupid question. Can I play the new update with my old safegame or do I have to start from scratch?

Apr 11, 2020
Hello - I went through the sewer without picking up the character profile and now the entrance in Maria's treasure room is blocked by a box; is there a way to get back into that area?

(The picture walkthrough makes it look like it has something to do with Ash's chicken dance which... OK.)

xmaterial

Nov 10, 2017
Can someone share his/her 71021 save pls? I missed some pages and I dont have the time to check them all. Ty

groq

Aug 12, 2017
Hello, I have a stupid question. Can I play the new update with my old safegame or do I have to start from scratch?
The only stupid question is the one that wasn't asked. No need to replay. Load your save and continue.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Hello - I went through the sewer without picking up the character profile and now the entrance in Maria's treasure room is blocked by a box; is there a way to get back into that area?

(The picture walkthrough makes it look like it has something to do with Ash's chicken dance which... OK.)
v71021 . v 04.png You understand this ? what is to do ?

Damn too hard 38 puzzle, it makes my OCD tingle...
is this also toooo hard ?
PUZZLE . Puzzle 38.pdf

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes