ebezede

Sep 29, 2019
where are the other pressure plate underground? I already saw the lower right plate. im trapped with clare

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
How do I get Clare to move in the first room? I found both switches but if I try to move her by talking to her like in past sequences she just stand there.

Xicht

Nov 4, 2016
You have to step on arrows to move Clare on bottom right pressure button and then move top and left - there is hidden route to second pressure button under stairs/tunel to upper level.

Chazz1239

Nov 14, 2018
I have a feeling that nun Madalyn brought here few updates back is the sacrafice, brown hair, virgin and possibly the native ( based on skin tone ), so once Nadia is dealt with, Madalyn will use her for Daemalius's revival

WaveOfPig

May 12, 2017
Treasure of Nadia: Video Enhancements

This mod consists of employing groundbreaking AI technology in video upscaling to provide the cutscenes with much needed improvements; through mainly enlarging them to a higher resolution and enhancing them by adding an incredible amount of detail to all pertinent parts of each individual scene. - An incredible visual upgrade over the low-res stock videos!

View attachment 906306
Comparison Shots:

Download: MEGA |

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I plan on putting out these as time goes. ToN in its current state is fairly lackluster in terms of resolution quality which is mainly due to it being heavily bottlenecked by it's own engine, RPGM.

Here's hoping that NLT use Unity or similar for their next installment in order to provide a much improved user experience and consequently, drop this awful engine for good.

ToN deserves better. ToN is art. ToN gives existence meaning. ( ✧≖ ͜ʖ≖)/ View attachment 940260
I think something odd happened to this last batch of animations. Theyre slow and oddly shaky, especially when played natively.

Reactions: Viggy
4.50 star(s) 509 Votes