dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
Guys, hows come that mine puzzle 38 looks different then those explained in WT.

38_3.png

does anyone have solution for it?

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
It look like bug or whatever it is because it not the right set up
It looks alike. First, I did not have Puzzle 40 until I win 71 point. So must be some bug.
I try everything w/puzzle 38. Wait several hours to snake start to be tired :)
Then restart game after few hours without luck.
I think that that bastard is on Multivitamins all the time ;-)

Valhuir

Mar 18, 2019
I hit a point that has me stopped COLD, and have yet to see anything about it.

When I go to the Soul Crystal, all it says is "Break the Pillars and put the pots on the switches for a secret. But don't get caught!"

WHICH pillars etc in WHICH puzzle? I hate those things, the puzzles below the church, despise them with a passion, and do not like having to do them with little more than "This is the end result" to go off of. They are a type of puzzle I never was any good at, and now telling me that I have to solve one of them, without even letting me know which one, is a hard stop for me.

Valhuir

Mar 18, 2019
That hint is related to the pots and switches in Sofias mansion. It's in one of the main entrances and has 2 goons going up and down some stairs. If I remember correctly.
Really? ... For three updates I thought it was those ones under the church... Yeah, I'm a doofus...

mattius77

May 16, 2017
I hit a point that has me stopped COLD, and have yet to see anything about it.

When I go to the Soul Crystal, all it says is "Break the Pillars and put the pots on the switches for a secret. But don't get caught!"

WHICH pillars etc in WHICH puzzle? I hate those things, the puzzles below the church, despise them with a passion, and do not like having to do them with little more than "This is the end result" to go off of. They are a type of puzzle I never was any good at, and now telling me that I have to solve one of them, without even letting me know which one, is a hard stop for me.
I think this is 3 or 4 game updates ago, but I'm pretty sure this refers to pillars in Sofia's mansion. You have to evade security guards as you break them and push big pots into place to unlock a door or something.

The puzzles under the church are 100% extra and voluntary. They don't move the story, all they do is give MC talismans to sell for cash.

Xanado

May 9, 2018
It looks alike. First, I did not have Puzzle 40 until I win 71 point. So must be some bug.
I try everything w/puzzle 38. Wait several hours to snake start to be tired :)
Then restart game after few hours without luck.
I think that that bastard is on Multivitamins all the time ;-)
I think the puzzle got altered with this version. Solution is pretty similar though.

Screenshot (19).png

Last edited:

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
  • Hey there
Reactions: oCATo

Azzazeal

Jun 18, 2019
Can someone explain to me where to put save please? I tried to follow prev pages manual but didnt work..

Thanks.

RustyCooter

Apr 5, 2020
Is there a way to use saveeditonline for this game? Where are the game save files located? If anyone knows.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
The only stupid question is the one that wasn't asked. No need to replay. Load your save and continue.
Nope, the only stupid question is the 1 being asked over 50 times per update for more than a year and which was answered either in the OP or the 1st time it was asked

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes