kymico

Nov 29, 2016
I'm really enjoying this game, great characters & amazing renders.

My only complaint (other than using RPGM) is the MC's ridiculous dick and pull-out game. At this point he's been banging these girls left and right and it's only natural to finish inside them. Pulling out when the girl asks to cum together defeats the logic.

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
Does anybody know how to get that box ?
Cannot access that location just yet. It looks like a teaser for the next update. Remember the cave with Diana and Claire where you had to move them onto plates before you could leave the cave. There was a chest visible that you could not access.

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
I think something odd happened to this last batch of animations. Theyre slow and oddly shaky, especially when played natively.
Oops.. Looks like I used the wrong encoding settings this time around which messed the whole thing up, sorry about that.

Anyway, I just reuploaded a new (and hopefully fixed) batch in mega. Please let me know if you encounter any more issues.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
The only stupid question is the one that wasn't asked.
Not saying the question you are answering is stupid, but whoever came up with that saying originally is definitely living in an alternate reality. Trust me, I've been on both ends of customers service phone calls. ;)

Reactions: groq

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
Nope, the only stupid question is the 1 being asked over 50 times per update for more than a year and which was answered either in the OP or the 1st time it was asked
To ask a question is a moment's shame, not to ask a lifetime's ignorance. (Samurai maxim)

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
I think maybe Madalyn evil and Sofia not so bad. Not sure but maybe and Madalyn brother very much very bad and she risk all to help but how? Know NLT devious think Madalyn good and Sofia bad too obvious to be true.

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
Hey gang,

Completed all content for v71021, but I've still got a locked item in Squallmart. Can't say for sure if it was in the previous update or not.

Can we unlock this yet? Or is it intended for a future update?

Thanks.
Capture.JPG

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
I think maybe Madalyn evil and Sofia not so bad. Not sure but maybe and Madalyn brother very much very bad and she risk all to help but how? Know NLT devious think Madalyn good and Sofia bad too obvious to be true.
Madalyn's brother is Daemaleus the evil priest from Lust Epidemic. Ergo she is probably evil as well. We now know who Sofia is so conclusions are yours to decide. It seems probable that they are enemies of each other from some past conflict, possibly the one whereby the original tipak tribe were plundered.

Completed all content for v71021, but I've still got a locked item in Squallmart. Can't say for sure if it was in the previous update or not.

Can we unlock this yet? Or is it intended for a future update?
That will be an outfit for Sofia when you get her phone number for booty calls.

Reactions: thwartme
4.50 star(s) 509 Votes