testing321

Nov 11, 2017
Treasure of Nadia [v.71021] NLT Media

Original Game Size Win: 4.08 GB

Compressed Size Win: 690 MB: MEGA

Original Size Update Only PC: 230 MB

Compressed Size Update Only PC: 98 MB: MEGA

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using MEGA App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Mega link for compressed update only already dead

dweqdqewdq

Aug 10, 2019
I can't seem to install the android version, even with 4gbs of free space - and I managed to install apks of similar size. Is there any way of using a smaller apk with an obb folder?

Ron4164

Jul 31, 2018
What's the 34th extra that we need to get? I already got Diana's page and Sofia's profile but still at 33/34....or is it that I'm missing something from a past update
So did you get an answer? I searched the thread but didn't see a response. I'm having the same thing, and I started with everything alread done.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
latest version full save anyone please? or latest ver walkthrought
all. SAVES 31.) 71% v71021

What's the 34th extra that we need to get? I already got Diana's page and Sofia's profile but still at 33/34....or is it that I'm missing something from a past update
So did you get an answer? I searched the thread but didn't see a response. I'm having the same thing, and I started with everything alread done.
WT v71021 : List of all Profile (Extras ) & v 05.png

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Madalyn profile say she 51 so not old enough physical enemy of Sofia/Nadia in Tikpak era. Unless like Daemalius she old spirit in younger body, body hop so continue live for centuries. Maybe find out one day. I like Sofia and Madalyn for most interesting of all characters. Maybe enemies maybe end up allies even friend. I wonder.
If we go by LE's ending, they'll be more than "friends" :BootyTime:

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
Here is a complete save for v71021 on PC. 71% complete, plus all hearts, pages, booty calls, extras, outfits, treatments and massages. All house upgrades purchased. All temple puzzles completed. All fish caught EXCEPT Bruce. Man, that dude is elusive. Also, the MC is loaded with cash, extra talismans, etc.

No mods, cheats or save editors were used for this (except the incest patch). Just loads of grinding. It will NOT break your game.

Last edited:

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
I haven't played this game at least 4 updates from the last time it was updated. Do we get to fuck Janet now? How about the father does he knew you're banging his wife and daughter?

theola

Dec 21, 2019
Treasure of Nadia [v.71021] NLT Media

Original Game Size Win: 4.08 GB

Compressed Size Win: 690 MB: MEGA

Original Size Update Only PC: 230 MB

Compressed Size Update Only PC: 98 MB: MEGA

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using MEGA App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
File's no longer available on Mega

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
I haven't played this game at least 4 updates from the last time it was updated. Do we get to fuck Janet now? How about the father does he knew you're banging his wife and daughter?
Yes, you have sex with Janet in v69012. Her husband is still out of the picture.

Reactions: VolksKrieg

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
Yes, you have sex with Janet in v69012. Her husband is still out of the picture.
Oh that's nice at least we get to progress our MC's relationship with her mother. Though it was one sex scene that still good. Hope soon we get to have threesome with him, Janet and Kaley. Husband should get to knew about it very soon.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
OK, I had a massive brain fart when you asked about Janet’s husband lol.

We probably won’t be seeing any of him, because my guess is the incest patch makes it so Janet is Henry’s mother and Kaley is his sister, which means that Idaho would be Janet’s husband, and he’s dead. NLT most likely wouldn’t add a separate character to take that role in the non-incest-patched version, for simplicity’s sake.

If I’m having another brain fart and we already know what happened to Janet’s husband, please correct me.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Oh that's nice at least we get to progress our MC's relationship with her mother. Though it was one sex scene that still good. Hope soon we get to have threesome with him, Janet and Kaley. Husband should get to knew about it very soon.
Slight note, its just anal, so not quite there yet. Much like Valerie in LE, I'm sure vaginal/creampie sex will be the last thing on the menu for Janet.

Anyway hoo boy on this update.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tep77

Dec 1, 2020
I keep on loosing my fishing lure when trying to catch the 3000 lbs big white. Which fishing lure gives me the highest chance of catching it: Heavy Pink Plug or Heavy Pink Squid?

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
OK, I had a massive brain fart when you asked about Janet’s husband lol.

We probably won’t be seeing any of him, because my guess is the incest patch makes it so Janet is Henry’s mother and Kaley is his sister, which means that Idaho would be Janet’s husband, and he’s dead. NLT most likely wouldn’t add a separate character to take that role in the non-incest-patched version, for simplicity’s sake.

If I’m having another brain fart and we already know what happened to Janet’s husband, please correct me.
Are you replying with my comment? If so, i am not talking with Idaho. i just forgot the name of that MILF and her step daughter.

Slight note, its just anal, so not quite there yet. Much like Valerie in LE, I'm sure vaginal/creampie sex will be the last thing on the menu for Janet.

Anyway hoo boy on this update.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Well, anal is one thing but social relationship is different. did they like fuck and go? or the social relationship between the two improved?and i don't get the spoiler of yours, its been a long time since i've played this but with your teaser i wanted to wait for more update cause it would be hanging us waiting for every update for what is to come next.

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes