adamg0010

Jan 18, 2020
The last 10~12 updates have been so boring and scuffed the dialog, the story, the missions. everything has been declining lately i'm not sure if i'm the only one who feels that way

• Angry
Reactions: MissSonicBoom

daisygirl

Feb 3, 2021
I cannot find what to do with the latest patch. Can anyone help me please. Crystal says Madalyn wants to meet with you soon. I cannot find any wall to puncture under the library.

flame1980

Oct 20, 2020
There's a lot of chests I cannot open because I am out of keys. Am I supposed to be able to open all the chests at this point? I didn't do the puzzles (yet). Do those give extra keys? Also what is the best way to make money in order to upgrade my home?

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
Can I change the MC's name without starting a new game or while using someone else's save?
Yep. Visit Squallmart, click the cyan coloured circle thing to the immediate left of the wooden barrels on the right, and pay $50. If the cyan coloured circle thing isn't there keep playing and at some point in the game, fairly early on, it will appear.

Reactions: Victarion000

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
To reincarnate Daemalius needs a virgin to be impregnated, while being deflowered, and remain celibate until the child she carries matures enough for Daemalius' spirit to possess and incarnate into. Thanks to the MC's extra-curricular activities (shall we say) there aren't any virgins native to Cape Vedra left to satisfy this purpose (that we know of anyway) and so I suppose, as several others have already pointed out, poor little Sister Judy is being lined up to fill this unenviable role (assuming that she is a virgin of course) with the MC forced, persuaded, tricked or volunteering into acting as a sperm donor.

Which would make Madalyn as evil and wicked as her brother Daemalius, which is a shame because she is my favourite.

(I imagine that Daemalius is "Brother" to Madalyn in a hierarchical relationship between the two within the Church of Cambion, rather than "brother" in the sense of a relationship between siblings who physically share at least one biological parent.)

Could reincarnated Daemalius possibly be the new Big Bad in NLT's forthcoming Order of Genesis? :unsure: And who will turn out to be the real villainess of Treasure of Nadia? Madalyn or Sofia? :unsure: Both? :unsure: Neither? :unsure: I hope that the concluding episodes of Treasure of Nadia contain as much story and provoke as much thought and curiosity as the last update. (y)

Last edited:

Silver_back

Jul 22, 2020
You download it, unzip it, copy/paste the content into previous versions game folder. A good idea would be to rename the folder with the new version number once you are finished. So you know which version you are playing.

Ps.
You can only use the "update only" if you are updating the previous version. If you are further behind you need to download every "update only" between your current version and the latest version and patch the game in sequence. If that is the case it would be better to download the full version.

Good Luck

After updating the game the screen goes completely black. Is there any solutions for solving this issue?

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes