Dragonwarlord

May 22, 2020
Does anyone have the latest version without movies folder (I have the upscaled videos from mega already)? Limited internet suck

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
6 is not possible the snake is to fast you hit the blue and go back and you are on the field you bomb away and the snake bites you. I don`t know what pc the other players have the most "time events" (in games) don`t work/are not possible to solve with a fast pc.

Cheat engine to change the speed works aso for me not. I am slow and the snake is fast.

Last edited:
Reactions: oCATo

Xanado

May 9, 2018
Looks good to me. I did 8-10 a little bit differently though. I'll try your way and see if I can do it.

Edit.
Regarding 8-10. Both these ways are viable, which one you consider for your walkthrough is up to you but they can both be used to complete the puzzle.

Screenshot (22).png

Screenshot (23).png

It's still very tight though.

Last edited:

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
Has the changelog been getting properly updated? Been nabbing the update-only bits for the past several updates, but I'm not sure if I missed one or two since the 'last' one as the file number I have mine saved under doesn't match any of the past 5 updates logged. (69012)

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020

MissSonicBoom

Feb 2, 2018
I don't know if this is an unpopular opinion, but I really don't like Naomi, her character is so boring to me, she feels really 1 dimensional, "wow, a horny milf that's horny and is a milf...and is horny." You can make a character like that without making them so wooden, saying that out loud sounds odd to me, a horny milf is boring, it sounds wrong, yet in this case I feel like it's accurate.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ashaik

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
I don't know if this is an unpopular opinion, but I really don't like Naomi, her character is so boring to me, she feels really 1 dimensional, "wow, a horny milf that's horny and is a milf...and is horny." You can make a character like that without making them so wooden, saying that out loud sounds odd to me, a horny milf is boring, it sounds wrong, yet in this case I feel like it's accurate.

??? She's also having marital issues with her husband, and is doing her best to be a mother (in a universe where lust-inducing products are a 'thing' and have seeded the local supply of potable water), and is at the very least making efforts to be there for your character's own mother, while also having (to my recollection) nothing to do with either the production of the lust potion nor your "situations" with Sophia or Madalyn.

Not every character "has to" have an exceedingly plot-essential gimmick.

Ebashu

Mar 1, 2020
Hi, are there any cheat codes? In the last update, I can not open the chest. I don't have a chest Keys and I don't have Broken Keys .

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020

I agree 100%.

Elvis movies are most times basically Elvis performing several songs with a skeletal storyline cobbled together to link the performances: NLT games boil down to a male individual (MC) performing heterosexual sexual acts, often with multiple partners in risible and ridiculous ways, with a weak storyline cobbled together to link the scenes into a sequence. Naomi is basically a one-dimensional stock character, i.e, a cookie-cutter nymphomaniacal, self-centred, catastrophic and manipulative older woman, used as a shortcut in the plot to trigger a sexual scene between the MC and one or more female characters, acausally, which the storyline hasn't got the time or can't be bothered to justify.

Naomi IS boring because her hypersexual monomania means that she only really cares about indulging in sex, voyeurism, and inciting others to have sex, often for her own pleasure. There's not much more to Naomi than that which makes her kind of tedious as well as divisive. That said although as many people dislike her as like her she does serve a purpose in respect to advancing the MC's sexual exploits albeit preposterously.

Naomi is basically the aphrodisiac serum personified.

Last edited:

Alanthos

May 10, 2018
In no way is #38 solvable. Before you had to run up turn the switch and run around to the back, getting luckly that the snake didnt get you. now you have more moves, run up, turn, flip the switch, run back and around. That extra milisecond or two makes it impossible.

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
??? She's also having marital issues with her husband, and is doing her best to be a mother (in a universe where lust-inducing products are a 'thing' and have seeded the local supply of potable water), and is at the very least making efforts to be there for your character's own mother, while also having (to my recollection) nothing to do with either the production of the lust potion nor your "situations" with Sophia or Madalyn.

Not every character "has to" have an exceedingly plot-essential gimmick.
"(Naomi) is doing her best to be a mother.."

What planet do you come from? Half-decent mothers do not encourage their daughter to get fucked up the ass by their boyfriends while they look on, enjoying the spectacle and directing proceedings, or have ersatz group sex with their daughter, two other women, and their daughter's boyfriend in a public house. Naomi must be one of the worst mothers and one of the worst people imaginable as far as I can see. :sick: A totally out of control, perverted and mentally ill car crash of a woman.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 510 Votes