wicked 035

Dec 12, 2018
Not every character "has to" have an exceedingly plot-essential gimmick.
How much you wanna bet she will have a plot gimmick by the end of the game? Because there is no way her or her simpleton daughter have nothing to do with plot where its at least hinted her daughter is something more.

Anyway, I dont mind Naomi as much as I mind some others like "give me your valuable treasure for sex" Pricia. Just saying there is no way they will not find something more behind her. And yes, that scene where she suddenly appears in cave was too contrived. But all will be from now on because "Lust Epidemic" was the same and at the end it was orgy after orgy so I expect them to do the same here.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Dole Alanthos
It is solvable, it's just hard. Try using your keyboard, it makes it slightly easier. Although it is doable with mouse.
Puzzle 39 is not solvable for everyone. Not even with a mouse, keyboard, mouse / keyboard. The snakes have different speads by different player. Why ? I dont know. I just know is different.

For me the new v71021 is not solvable on my PC with fast snakes. In any case ... with mouse, keyboard, mouse / keyboard. I dont know, why others can solve this and i not.

I also don't know why it is possible that snakes are slow.
1.) play with snakes for a long time and they get tired and slow.
2.) Install MV Cheat - and the snakes get slow.

To test this, please install RPG Maker MV, CheatMenu [v2.0.2] in your game.
and tel me, if the snakes get slow.

Download and run MV Cheat.
After this install MV Cheat in v71021
Only install. You not need use this MV Cheat in your game, if you not like.
The snakes react directly to the presence of MV Cheat.

MV Cheat 2.png

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
Well... that was supposed to be the best scene, naomi, clare and diana. But sadly it's in 360p... SAD
? Just turn off low quality videos in the settings. Video of this scene is also in HD. However, like all the other scenes. Or are You playing the compressed version?

DanKaye519

Jun 22, 2019
The last 10~12 updates have been so boring and scuffed the dialog, the story, the missions. everything has been declining lately i'm not sure if i'm the only one who feels that way
You are not alone. I feel the same way. These last couple of updates seem rushed and the game and scenes are starting to become bland.

DanKaye519

Jun 22, 2019
I don't know if this is an unpopular opinion, but I really don't like Naomi, her character is so boring to me, she feels really 1 dimensional, "wow, a horny milf that's horny and is a milf...and is horny." You can make a character like that without making them so wooden, saying that out loud sounds odd to me, a horny milf is boring, it sounds wrong, yet in this case I feel like it's accurate.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I agree. From a storyline standpoint, I guess they could try and explain it away as being a result of serum in the water or whatever. But I also feel as you do regarding NLT. I actually think they're sleepwalking through this one. It started strong but now it's just flat.

Yugan

Jan 18, 2021
hi all, me again, finally got my save to work again lol. but i seem to have run into an issue of sorts. i only have 29/34 extras. anyone know what they are and how to get them?

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Can I change the MC's name without starting a new game or while using someone else's save?
Go to Squallmart, enter the store. In the back row of goods on the right, there's a blue silhouette of a guy inside a blue circle with an arrow. If you go to that, you can pay $50 to change MC's name.

Reactions: Victarion000

mattius77

May 16, 2017
I don't know if this is an unpopular opinion, but I really don't like Naomi, her character is so boring to me, she feels really 1 dimensional, "wow, a horny milf that's horny and is a milf...and is horny." You can make a character like that without making them so wooden, saying that out loud sounds odd to me, a horny milf is boring, it sounds wrong, yet in this case I feel like it's accurate.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I would agree with this pretty much entirely.

While it is wildly useless and even unsuitable to apply real world character values in these games, Naomi just strikes me as a weirdo.

I agree 100%.

Elvis movies are most times basically Elvis performing several songs with a skeletal storyline cobbled together to link the performances together: NLT games boil down to a male individual (MC) performing heterosexual sexual acts, often with multiple partners, in risible and often ridiculous ways, with a weak storyline cobbled together to link the scenes together. Naomi is basically a one-dimensional stock character, i.e, nymphomaniacal, self-centred, catastrophic and manipulative older woman, used as a shortcut in the plot to trigger a sexual scene, between the MC and one or more female characters, acausally, which the storyline hasn't got the time or can't be bothered to justify.

Naomi IS boring because her hypersexual monomania means that she only really cares about indulging in sex, voyeurism, and inciting others to have sex, quite often for her own pleasure. There's not that much to Naomi than that which makes her tedious as well as divisive. That said even though as many people dislike her as like her she does serve a purpose in respect to advancing the MC's sexual exploits albeit preposterously.
Oddly, I think a major part of the problem with Naomi is that she's too ingrained in the plot. It's a bit less satisfying of a conquest to finally bed Janet/Mom because she's basically been Jedi mind tricked into doing the deed by Lady Miss Horn Dog.

bjkh

Jul 14, 2018
is the last door underneath the lighthouse supposed to be locked? how do i get madalyn's page otherwise?

Calvin Kloin

Jul 24, 2019
I followed the walkthrough but I'm still missing the key for sofia dungeon chest. Can you go back to this after you dive in to the river?
And yes, for me naomi and priscia are the most boring character in the game that I wished there's no more content from them but the dev seem to like them.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 510 Votes