VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
OK, I had a massive brain fart when you asked about Janet’s husband lol.

We probably won’t be seeing any of him, because my guess is the incest patch makes it so Janet is Henry’s mother and Kaley is his sister, which means that Idaho would be Janet’s husband, and he’s dead. NLT most likely wouldn’t add a separate character to take that role in the non-incest-patched version, for simplicity’s sake.

If I’m having another brain fart and we already know what happened to Janet’s husband, please correct me.
Are you replying with my comment? If so, i am not talking with Idaho. i just forgot the name of that MILF and her step daughter.

Slight note, its just anal, so not quite there yet. Much like Valerie in LE, I'm sure vaginal/creampie sex will be the last thing on the menu for Janet.

Anyway hoo boy on this update.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Well, anal is one thing but social relationship is different. did they like fuck and go? or the social relationship between the two improved?and i don't get the spoiler of yours, its been a long time since i've played this but with your teaser i wanted to wait for more update cause it would be hanging us waiting for every update for what is to come next.

Redfasan

Jul 1, 2020
Slight note, its just anal, so not quite there yet. Much like Valerie in LE, I'm sure vaginal/creampie sex will be the last thing on the menu for Janet.

Anyway hoo boy on this update.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

its not a suprise every charakter have 6 hearts and have place vor 6 pages

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Are you replying with my comment? If so, i am not talking with Idaho. i just forgot the name of that MILF and her step daughter.
Oh, you meant Sam. No, he still has no clue what you’re doing with Naomi and Alia. (Well, he knows you’re Alia’s boyfriend, but that’s old news.)

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
how do you apply the update only file to your game
You must have the complete version of the game up to and including the version right before the update you're applying. Place the update rar file in the main game folder and extract. When it asks to overwrite/replace files, say yes. If you're using the incest patch, you must reapply it after the update is complete.

Gaf12321

Oct 15, 2020
You must have the complete version of the game up to and including the version right before the update you're applying. Place the update rar file in the main game folder and extract. When it asks to overwrite/replace files, say yes. If you're using the incest patch, you must reapply it after the update is complete.
thanks but now i get failed to load image

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes