PyroSteed

Jan 5, 2018
I need to get the roach from the treasure room. First question, where's the treasure room with the roach. Second question, do I need a trap?

worldofmac84

Jan 2, 2020
I need to get the roach from the treasure room. First question, where's the treasure room with the roach. Second question, do I need a trap?
There's two roaches in the treasure room under Sofia's mansion, and all you need to get them is standing before them: you'll need a third roach that's on top of the Lighthouse tower, but to get it you'll need the grappling hook

Reactions: burrito107

qasim

Aug 23, 2019
Hello,
when i install update only and run it says cannot run balloon.png file
any help? pc version

worldofmac84

Jan 2, 2020
Ok, found the key but I can't find the chest.
Any help?

BTW, one of the new puzzles requires to have 34 pages to be run, but up to this update Kamasutra pages available are 32.... :unsure:

Thanks in advance

Reactions: Mountaingamer

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
Whoa, Tasha KS Page might be one of the best if not the best KS Page animation so far. So quick, so rough, so sexy.

PyroSteed

Jan 5, 2018
There's two roaches in the treasure room under Sofia's mansion, and all you need to get them is standing before them: you'll need a third roach that's on top of the Lighthouse tower, but to get it you'll need the grappling hook
Thank you! I thought it was a treasure room in the jungle. Been wasting my time running in circles

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes