Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
Definitely as a hostages. Like Sofia said, she's never let Henry got the upper hand.
But which evil Madalyn or Sofia? Both maybe? Seem funny woman called Madalyn have "brother" called Daemalius so maybe he demon sound like. Sofia maybe heroine of tale? Tough, deadly not evil antiheroine? Maybe Madalyn evil and side of demon. Can't work out. Sad that Janut Kaley turn into dimestore Noami Alia. No novelty as wanted. Pity. Only like Madalyn Sofia for be in control of selves use sex to get own way. All other women only want now worship MC cock. Boring.

• Angry
Reactions: jackkane

kousGR

Mar 28, 2018
Should I play lust epidemic to play treasure of nadia?
it would be nice. the two don't have a huge connection but i definitely recommend playing lust epidemic to get used to the mindset of the creators and overal its a fantastic game as well.

Headingley

Mar 16, 2020
Guuuuuys, is it possible to update mac version with this win files? I mean I guess it's possible but I don't understand where to copy this files :0
Yes it is, I have been doing that for ages now here is how you do it. on go to your game folder right click and then click show package contents, then double click contents and then double click resources and then double click app.nw. then download and extract the windows update open the update and find the www folder then grab all the contents of that folder and drag it to the app.nw folder of your game then drop it into the app.nw folder you should get a pop up lick apply to all and then press merge and you will be good to go.

• Red Heart
Reactions: daemonica2

Made in Nepal

Jul 26, 2020
Can anyone please tell how are you supposed to add downloaded save files in RPGM android games? Can't find the save location on RPGM Android games anywhere at all. Only the rpgm games ported by the66 tend to save the files at accessible folder in android/data. All the other rpgm games/vn save data somewhere else. Please help.

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Damn this game just gets better and better as you play it.
Im now 11 hours in and its amazing.

People here were right, money isnt rly an issue, you start finding silver and gold talismans after a few hours in. I was not paying attention to what i was picking up and then went to Diana and sold all talismans and was shocked when she gave me 19,000$ lol

So far Diana is my favourite one of the girls, tho the doctor is so adorable too. But Madalyn and Clara seem very cold and distant, I hope they open up to the MC a little bit :D . And Sofia is emotionless lol

My least favourite one has to be Naomi. She may be hot, she may be charming and friendly but she seems just in it for the sex .... if that makes sense. Another thing I dislike about her how she treats Henry's harem, like it her own lol . She plays Henry on her little finger.

Honestly the story is also amazing. It got me hooked . I just wonder how things went down with the night fire pirates.
Cant wait to see how things develop with this mystery. And ofc cant wait to see how the relationship with Henry and the girls develops :D

Last edited:

apariciodof

Feb 1, 2018
But which evil Madalyn or Sofia? Both maybe? Seem funny woman called Madalyn have "brother" called Daemalius so maybe he demon sound like. Sofia maybe heroine of tale? Tough, deadly not evil antiheroine? Maybe Madalyn evil and side of demon.
Madalyn is clearly evil, using her nun facade to hide her dark designs.
Sofia on the other hand, due to her age and life expectancy, sees the rest of the world as ephemeral creatures, with no more importance than any pet.

Reactions: Sick Puppy

Xhdjehhshejssushs

Dec 31, 2020
Can anyone please tell how are you supposed to add downloaded save files in RPGM android games? Can't find the save location on RPGM Android games anywhere at all. Only the rpgm games ported by the66 tend to save the files at accessible folder in android/data. All the other rpgm games/vn save data somewhere else. Please help.
Use Joiplay emulator if you are on android
You just need to download the windows version, extract and use the .exe file. So the files are just as they would in a pc. Really great cuz many rpgm/renpy/html games aren't ported or are really hard to find.

Made in Nepal

Jul 26, 2020
Use Joiplay emulator if you are on android
You just need to download the windows version, extract and use the .exe file. So the files are just as they would in a pc. Really great cuz many rpgm/renpy/html games aren't ported or are really hard to find.
Okay, but can I use mods as well in jioplay

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
I found the 2nd Pirate Diary but Madalyne is not spawning in her room, the objective from the crystal says I have to give it to her. I lit 7 torches, got to the point right before the door that has a tiger on the other side

NaughtyDeveloper

Game Developer
Jun 29, 2017
Post denoiser IS on... The problem I have is my low end GPU of 8years old. And there aren't any to be found, to upgrade my components, at the moment. I run a GTX 660 with only 2Gb of Vram, and I render at 10000x6667pixels size...
Having my PC render and run any kind of other activity like playing a game at the same time would needlessly stress my current system.
I took the Update for ToN in and installed it, tomorrow will be good when I can play through the new content. After I completed the update I can start another render which is more important than any game update anyway.
https://f95zone.to/threads/milfy-ci...d.12267/page-238#lg=attachment1034896&slide=0
then my friend I salute your aestheticism.

Reactions: Willibrordus

Brave Sir Robin

May 4, 2020
Should I play lust epidemic to play treasure of nadia?
Not at all necessary but quite a nice (little) game in its own right (& at least you know it is complete!). There is a "linking" Beach scene which was used to draw LE players on to ToN appearing, otherwise somewhat randomly, in the first episode of ToN. Also, it shows how far NLT (the developer) has 'developed' in terms of story writing, technology & execution (IMHO). Enjoy - either way :)

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Hi guys, I know it's hardly possible, but does anyone have list of items that are included in "Extras"?
I thought that each update I finish everything, however now I realised that 1 is missing, at the end I have 34/35
If anyone knows whether this kind of list exists please let me know :)
List of all Profile (Extras ) & WT v73022 v73022 (4).png

I found the 2nd Pirate Diary but Madalyne is not spawning in her room, the objective from the crystal says I have to give it to her. I lit 7 torches, got to the point right before the door that has a tiger on the other side
Madaly does not exist in v32051 is a well known bug.
There is no way to fix this bug except: Delete the game together with the Path User Data.
Start again oder use SAVES . Make Money, Errors

v32051 v32051 (7).png

Last edited:

custal

Apr 17, 2020
It's probably a moot question, but nevertheless... Is there a way to delete older save files on a non-rooted Android device? Without uninstalling and starting from scratch, that is.

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes