Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
Smallest update 2% and biggest 3% so game grow by 4% per month minimum or 6% per month maximum. At 73% now so 27% to go with two update that mean earliest game can end is in 27/6 = 4.5 months and longest can last is 27/4 = 6.75 month. So game must end between July and September 2021. Long time go yet.

ZaanY

Dec 11, 2020
Mac update files are the same as for Windows or Linux. Use the search function if you don't know how to apply the Windows/Linux update-only files on Mac.
I tried the steps mentioned in the start of this post, but now the game does not load and gives an error. Screenshot below.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Followed the below steps to the letter. Tried with the fresh copy of both v71021 and Windows update v73022, but does not work.
Download the full Mac version from OP (v71021) and the Windows (v73022) update-only file.

Copy the content of Window's "www" folder (v73022) and merge it with the app.nw content file (Mac v71021).

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Man I just hope that in the end, the reward for completing all the puzzles is worth it. I am not really a big fan of this kind of stuff in adult games.

Reactions: John-18

ZaanY

Dec 11, 2020
I really hope you don't try to merge uncompressed (original) files with a compressed copy of the game.
No I did not. I have the Mac version, and a Windows update. Followed the steps to merge the folder, but it gives an error when I launch the game.
In the past using the Mac update worked fine for me. The latest windows update does not work on Mac version.

worldofmac84

Jan 2, 2020
No I did not. I have the Mac version, and a Windows update. Followed the steps to merge the folder, but it gives an error when I launch the game.
In the past using the Mac update worked fine for me. The latest windows update does not work on Mac version.
Worked for me: all I did was renaming the windows 'www' folder to 'app.nw', drag and drop it on the Resource folder in the Mac version holding the Option key and choosing 'Merge'.

HTH

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Im not Mac user, buy did you try run v71 before update to v73?

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes