ZaanY

Dec 11, 2020
I tried the 3rd time, using the Windows update downloaded from a different website and it worked. Followed the same steps as before. I am suspecting the Windows update I downloaded earlier had some issue, or someone tampered with the files.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I tried the 3rd time, using the Windows update downloaded from a different website and it worked. Followed the same steps as before. I am suspecting the Windows update I downloaded earlier had some issue, or someone tampered with the files.
Can you please check your app.nw/audio folder and tell me if your files have the .rpgmvo or .ogg extension.

ZaanY

Dec 11, 2020
Where did you download it from ? ( I mean the site... ) :unsure: Coz if this is true and it came from here it should be investigated ... if necessary nuked ! (y)
Working:

Not working:
Treasure of Nadia [v.73022] [NLT Media] Update only (Compressed)

Here are the Update Only files for the compressed Version. You need the [v.71021] cmpressed version to use this files.

Link: (99MB)

Reactions: Jansen

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Working:

Not working:
OH BOY!!! I fucking knew it! I explicit asked you if you tried to apply the compressed update-only file on an original game!!!

Please, don't waste our/my time next time!!! :rolleyes:
I really hope you don't try to merge uncompressed (original) files with a compressed copy of the game.

Deleted member 3006697

Game Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
I really hope you don't try to merge uncompressed (original) files with a compressed copy of the game.
OH BOY!!! I fucking knew it! I explicit asked you if you tried to apply the compressed update-only file on an original game!!!

This is the funniest shit that happened today:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
tnx for the this mate(y)(y)

ZaanY

Dec 11, 2020

So stupid of me. I did not realize I was using the wrong update files. I thought I was using the correct files. Thank you for the help. Learned something today, so won't be wasting everyones time.

klobber

Apr 20, 2020
Shockingly- or not- we're further degenerating. It's now turned into tech support. It's almost making me pine for the when can fuck the Jenat? drivel. We've still got plenty of baby bottles and Naomi/Janet/Madalyn breast milk so...

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Missed out this post... actually it's a dead giveaway :D (y) Anyways problem solved and everybody is happy ( although you might be a bit angry ! ) (y)
Nope, I'll be happy only when people can actually manage to survive a new release without wasting over 6 pages at 40 posts of worthless junk questions. Since that'll never happen, I'll stay mad forever

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
OK, so I started reading these threads today at 773 pages on a 40 posts per page setup. Its now upto 785 in the space of 24 hours. I just finished playing the latest update. Very good by the way. And after reading post after post of people who can't load images because they confuse the UPDATE with a FULL version of the game is phenomenally astounding!!! I make it there are about 100 posts in the last 10 pages asking the same question, and about just as many replies!

PEOPLE!!!

Can you read the information regarding the installing of the game in the OP page Thread #1 the same one that you obtain the links to the downloads for this game. Is that too much to ask?

Also, how many people does it take to click on the Soul Crystal to get the information required to continue with their current place in the story line?

If you have a problem with the current point that you are at with the game. Click on it to find out what you need to do and LOOK at the foot of that screen to see what pages, booty calls outfits etc that you need to obtain to complete the story as it stands to date!

IT TOOK ME LONGER TO READ ALL THE POSTS THAN IT DID TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL THE UPDATES CORRECTLY FIRST TIME!!!!

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
OK, so I started reading these threads today at 773 pages on a 40 posts per page setup. Its now upto 785 in the space of 24 hours. I just finished playing the latest update. Very good by the way. And after reading post after post of people who can't load images because they confuse the UPDATE with a FULL version of the game is phenomenally astounding!!! I make it there are about 100 posts in the last 10 pages asking the same question, and about just as many replies!

PEOPLE!!!

Can you read the information regarding the installing of the game in the OP page Thread #1 the same one that you obtain the links to the downloads for this game. Is that too much to ask?

Also, how many people does it take to click on the Soul Crystal to get the information required to continue with their current place in the story line?

If you have a problem with the current point that you are at with the game. Click on it to find out what you need to do and LOOK at the foot of that screen to see what pages, booty calls outfits etc that you need to obtain to complete the story as it stands to date!

IT TOOK ME LONGER TO READ ALL THE POSTS THAN IT DID TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL THE UPDATES CORRECTLY FIRST TIME!!!!
And how right you are... (y)Although people who don't wanna be helped can't be helped... I think it's pride or stupidity or somewhere in between of these concepts that makes folks complain then receive an answer then shit in the helping hand and still go through how they envisioned... and then of course comes another round of complain and so on and so on... just one thing is missing admitting that I was wrong... ! :unsure:
Ehh whatever this won't change much in the future whatever happens ! :D(y)

Reactions: Nelix171
4.50 star(s) 507 Votes