Compressed LINUX Size: 517.9 MB

Update Only

Original PC Size: 202.25 MB
Original MAC Size: 142.69 MB
Original LINUX Size: 210.63 MB

Compressed PC Size: 91.7 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 32.1 MB
Compressed LINUX Size: 100.2 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

kakariki

Jul 20, 2018
Does the game bug out for anyone else when you grappling hook the steep cliff to get the 4th leaf?? I click on the cliff , select the grappling hook and then the HUD disappears and my character is stuck in place and nothing happens , and i have to restart the game.
Yes, me too

alexw14615

Oct 15, 2018
Puzzle 38 is complete bs and not worth my time. If I need that puzzle to finish the rest of the puzzles well then my time there is done. How the fuck youre going to make a speed based puzzle when the MC is super slow. Thats just stupid.

libertygtx

Sep 16, 2019
For anyone having the grappling hook bug , NLT said on discord that if you pick up the broken key next to the peacock you need to scare away , then the problem should be fixed.
I confirm this as it has worked for me , but a guy on discord said it didnt work for him. Good luck !

Reactions: onsom and miolas

Slumpless

May 30, 2020
Puzzle 38 is complete bs and not worth my time. If I need that puzzle to finish the rest of the puzzles well then my time there is done. How the fuck youre going to make a speed based puzzle when the MC is super slow. Thats just stupid.
LMFAOO THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKIN ABOUT

Reactions: alexw14615

Xanado

May 9, 2018
LMFAOO THAT'S I'M TALKIN ABOUT
If it was only speed. But it needs accuracy and timing too. You can actually be too fast in one place. Managed to do it but I feel like it might be inaccessible to some people for different reasons. Feels out of place in an otherwise logic centered puzzle.

Last edited:
Reactions: whatsit2u and oCATo

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
i've got a solution for puzzle 37 and almost dying to figure how to finish next shit (puzzle 38). anyone could gimme some helps? thanks
PUZZLE 38

Puzzle 38.pdf

Puzzle 38 cannot be solved with quick snakes. You have to wait for the snakes to slow down. When you have solved all the other puzzles and have played with Puzzle 38 for a while, save, exit and restart after a few hours. Then the snakes are (mostly) slow. And with slower snakes , Puzzle 38 is easy to solve.

Last edited:

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
can i be honest ? I hope the game ends soon, surely Treasure of Nadia is a much above average game but I prefer Lust Epidemic, the atmosphere and the setting of the latter were better (in my opinion Horror and Sex are a winning combination), also the characters were better, especially Valirie and Brad, Hanry and Janet are aesthetically better but character are worse

I hope that in the next game we return more to the atmosphere of Lust epidemic

(Sorry for my bad english)

Reactions: f4f4

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
and here is our guy who all of us to be waiting- to updating his puzzle walkthroughs :' how have u been? u good? I thought u won't be updating these puzzle solutions tho. oh yea? u sure if would be slow sometimes? welp, okey then, anyways thanks Cat
Taking the picture takes time. ... It usually takes me two to three days to finish all of the pictures.

When you have completed all the snake puzzles the snakes will slow down. After each update, they are quick again until you have solved at least one of the two new ones and played with the other for some time. From experience, I estimate: at least one to two hours. So my assessment of the situation

Now the new version is 20 hours old. Yesterday the snakes were fast for me, today they are slow again.

alexw14615

Oct 15, 2018
PUZZLE 38

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/01/1009625_Puzzle_38.pdf

Puzzle 38 cannot be solved with quick snakes. You have to wait for the snakes to slow down. When you have solved all the other puzzles and have played with Puzzle 38 for a while, save, exit and restart after a few hours. Then the snakes are (mostly) slow. And with slower snakes , Puzzle 38 is easy to solve.
Huh? The snake does not get slower.

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes