Drumpf

Nov 30, 2017
where is the chest?
The chest is under the Lighthouse. Go in the basement of the lighthouse then go left as far as you can. Use the key you found by the jaguar to enter the room. You will find Madalyn's profile in the room along with the chest.

I can't find the key to the chest.

Edit: Instructions to find chest Key one page back.

Last edited:
Reactions: muki1995

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
I swear to god I've read the official discord guide on keys and broken keys and can't find a single one to open the last chest I need. If anyone can figure this out I'll pay them $5 through Paypal. Here's my save file.

Ninjaperv

May 29, 2017
Well this was probably my favorite update, getting more Madalyn content (I've been wanting more of her since the last game) and her contact before getting to bang Janet with Naomi!

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Well this was probably my favorite update, getting more Madalyn content (I've been wanting more of her since the last game) and her contact before getting to bang Janet with Naomi!
Might want to use the spoiler tag so that things stay a surprise.

Reactions: josefwest
D

Deleted member 961056

I'm really sorry about this but how do you run this game on linux. What dependenices do you need in order to run this game. Can someone please help me out here

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Ah yes, compressed. What a joy to only download 50MB instead of that monstrous 200, while also losing objects on the maps and not being able to play the normal game ever again. Good thing we are in 1999, where speeds higher than 25kbps are so beyond us mere mortals and HDD space just reached 1GB ..............

• Haha
Reactions: groq
4.50 star(s) 509 Votes