hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
You arent only one. I still havent pass 38. I felt that MC run slower than he normal run
i did with save editor enough money to het all updates " (of you cannot go farther because she needed some updates, so i not need to play puzzles, some are almost impossible, + if you have bad hand eye cordination problems like me, some are impossible (unless you use the "speedhacker" from cheat engine, so there little more time

want option to skip puzzles,, not al people love puzzles,
i never play gta for same reason and must always seek a cheat for that timer,

i do updates just to see if there is some new updates for house, ............... you have a small 1 room building where you can add a second room in + bedroom above...................... and you pay prices you ........ you pay same as "here "mini castle" ............. with statue in garden, but a 2 room building behind that, and you need "impress the girls.........

in real life none will f*ck you, because its still a 2 room building, its like you buy a car shapped as a ferrari and you want fight over who have the best car with a 10,000,000 ferrari.................. how much updates you buy a new bodyparts to look "beter" ............ its still a clone, and you want compete agains , (forget her name) with that house with big fences and bodygaurd........ its like you say........... hey i have same births an some expansive statue................. your still a "wanabe"

you can build a house that look like the white house, but it will not make you" president"

update..........

at end he is just a "copycat" even is she is the real second best hunter beside you fater, next here mansion, your just a copycat

random1

May 26, 2017
I have just played through to the end of v67011 and now just updated to v69012. However the game freezes when trying to use the grappling hook on the north entrance of the western zone of the deep jungle (where the peacock is). I have gotten 3 fan palm leaves but when I select the grappling hook the MC sprite turns to face the left and then nothing happens and the game is unresponsive. Ive tried restarting the game and randomly running around and coming back to the zone but I can't get into the new NW zone.

┌───┐

└───┘
┌───┐┌───┐┌───┐

└───┘└───┘└───┘
┌───┐┌───┐┌───┐
│ x
└───┘└───┘└───┘
┌───┐┌───┐┌───┐

└───┘└───┘└───┘
(edit: rough map of where I am stuck, seems like the forum filters consecutive spaces so I've left the right sides blank.)

I have tried searching the thread for references to this grappling hook freeze but havn't found any results, and wondering if anyone else had this problem.

Edit: discovered the reason for the bug, there is 2 parts the to rock face you can click on to initiate the inventory to select the grappling hook. When clicking on the rock face the MC automatically moves to the right side because there was a broken key on the left side I didn't notice. Once you collect the broken key then it initiates dialog and let me click on the left side of the rock face to climb up.

Last edited:

fuzziion77

Aug 8, 2020
I have just played through to the end of v67011 and now just updated to v69012. However the game freezes when trying to use the grappling hook on the north entrance of the western zone of the deep jungle (where the peacock is). I have gotten 3 fan palm leaves but when I select the grappling hook the MC sprite turns to face the left and then nothing happens and the game is unresponsive. Ive tried restarting the game and randomly running around and coming back to the zone but I can't get into the new NW zone.

┌───┐

└───┘
┌───┐┌───┐┌───┐

└───┘└───┘└───┘
┌───┐┌───┐┌───┐
│ x
└───┘└───┘└───┘
┌───┐┌───┐┌───┐

└───┘└───┘└───┘
(edit: rough map of where I am stuck, seems like the forum filters consecutive spaces so I've left the right sides blank.)

I have tried searching the thread for references to this grappling hook freeze but havn't found any results, and wondering if anyone else had this problem.
Same thing happening here i tried deleting all my old updates still doesn't work...

goecity

Jul 12, 2018
Same thing happening here i tried deleting all my old updates still doesn't work...
guys same thing happen to me 2ice , then 3d time after the bird left i went close to the cliff a bit to the left and it worked !!!

if you stand exactly where the bird was you will freeze .... idk why

fuzziion77

Aug 8, 2020

┌───┐

└───┘
┌───┐┌───┐┌───┐

└───┘└───┘└───┘
┌───┐┌───┐┌───┐
│ x
└───┘└───┘└───┘
┌───┐┌───┐┌───┐

└───┘└───┘└───┘

Edit: discovered the reason for the bug, there is 2 parts the to rock face you can click on to initiate the inventory to select the grappling hook. When clicking on the rock face the MC automatically moves to the right side because there was a broken key on the left side I didn't notice. Once you collect the broken key then it initiates dialog and let me click on the left side of the rock face to climb up.
guys same thing happen to me 2ice , then 3d time after the bird left i went close to the cliff a bit to the left and it worked !!!
Found a fix

First thing you need to do is make a backup of your saves so go to your save file.
C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\User Data

Make a copy of all these files
Defaultconfig.rpgsave
Defaultfile1.rpgsave (you might have more than 1 if you have multiple saves so copy all the Defaultfile.rpgsave)
Defaultglobal.rpgsave

After backing up your save files delete everything in the User Data folder.
Restart the game wait 2 min to get the User Data folder repopulated.
Close the game and copy your save files back to the User Data folder.
And now you should be able to start the game without any issues.

Reactions: DJsona

random1

May 26, 2017

if you stand exactly where the bird was you will freeze .... idk why
Yea so I believe the reason behind this is the square left of the peacock is the trigger tile. But in my case and probably others, there was also a broken key on top of this tile. Since the key part is a solid object you can't stand on top of it to trigger the dialog scene and you can't progress to the next area without activating the dialog which I believe is the reason for the freezing as the game doesn't know what to do next. I guess the only real fix is for a patch to extend the dialog trigger to the tile under the peacock.

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Two questions:

1. Can the two bait shop items with the locks be bought already, given that Temple Puzzle 35 can only be opened by buying everything.

2. Does someone have a fishing guide? Which lures works best with what fishes?
Here you go:
Seaperch - heavy natural plug
Rockfish - heavy green jig
Tuna - heavy pink squid
Marlin - heavy green squid
Hammer head - heavy natural jig
Great White – heavy pink plug

Fears

May 17, 2017
does anyone know where i find the key to the room under the lighthouse ? or just how to get to the chest for the chest key

fuzziion77

Aug 8, 2020

Yea so I believe the reason behind this is the square left of the peacock is the trigger tile. But in my case and probably others, there was also a broken key on top of this tile. Since the key part is a solid object you can't stand on top of it to trigger the dialog scene and you can't progress to the next area without activating the dialog which I believe is the reason for the freezing as the game doesn't know what to do next. I guess the only real fix is for a patch to extend the dialog trigger to the tile under the peacock.
try what i said earlier... for me its working fine now

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes