Shenaniganzz

Jun 4, 2017
I have just played through to the end of v67011 and now just updated to v69012. However the game freezes when trying to use the grappling hook on the north entrance of the western zone of the deep jungle (where the peacock is). I have gotten 3 fan palm leaves but when I select the grappling hook the MC sprite turns to face the left and then nothing happens and the game is unresponsive. Ive tried restarting the game and randomly running around and coming back to the zone but I can't get into the new NW zone.

┌───┐

└───┘
┌───┐┌───┐┌───┐

└───┘└───┘└───┘
┌───┐┌───┐┌───┐
│ x
└───┘└───┘└───┘
┌───┐┌───┐┌───┐

└───┘└───┘└───┘
(edit: rough map of where I am stuck, seems like the forum filters consecutive spaces so I've left the right sides blank.)

I have tried searching the thread for references to this grappling hook freeze but havn't found any results, and wondering if anyone else had this problem.

Edit: discovered the reason for the bug, there is 2 parts the to rock face you can click on to initiate the inventory to select the grappling hook. When clicking on the rock face the MC automatically moves to the right side because there was a broken key on the left side I didn't notice. Once you collect the broken key then it initiates dialog and let me click on the left side of the rock face to climb up.
Thank you for posting this!! I could not see the broken key on the ground, as it was blending into the background. Picking up the pieces cleared this same bug for me. THANK YOU!!!

Reactions: random1 and fu2
D

Deleted member 1943340

Ah yes, compressed. What a joy to only download 50MB instead of that monstrous 200, while also losing objects on the maps and not being able to play the normal game ever again. Good thing we are in 1999, where speeds higher than 25kbps are so beyond us mere mortals and HDD space just reached 1GB ..............
Yea dude I dont have enough data to download 3 GB worth of content So I downloaded the compressed version. The issue is the normal 200MB update which can be easily downloaded does not work in the compressed version of the game.

Usually the compressed version of the update is available within a day or two by our good people here so I do not download the 3 GB version of the game and just wait a bit.

Also I play this game on android via joiplay because of saves issues in android so compressed versions are the best atleast for me.

I hope you have a good day or night according to your timezone

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
This update is my current favorite. The vixen Madelyn looked a bit bored, when she had sex with a creampie (which is very much in line with her character). It made me desire her even more in some twisted way. Wanting to fuck her brains out till she could think of nothing but my self insert the MC's dick. The Janet scene was a huge surprise, I didn't think he'd go there just yet. I was more than happy enough with "just" creampie'ing Madelyn and Jessica and getting a BJ from Janet. Then he took it up another level and I already nutted 3 times in what 1 hour? Harsh times man. The 3rd was on the blowjob scene, then I saw it continue and I felt like I cheated myself. It was still worth it. Quickly skipping the rest of the scene, so I can savor it better in the future.

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Seriously, one of the best updates!
That Janet content though! It's a slow burn but fucking hell is it worth it!

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I'm really sorry about this but how do you run this game on linux. What dependenices do you need in order to run this game. Can someone please help me out here
Without knowing which distro you use it is kinda hard to help you. Normally you just have to set execute permission to game.desktop, nw and launcher.sh. Arch user might have to do more.

J_P

The OG Clench Bonehard
Donor
Feb 25, 2018
The already did it? all the way?
Yup, finally.

Doggy.

Well, Naomi is _present_ but does not take part.

It's finally time for me to download and play this game now - been waiting.

Same happened with me playing Lust Epidemic, had to wait like 9 months before the Val content started coming in.

Gonna be awaiting more Janet content tho, lol, I'm like some kinda addict. Need my Janet fix.

Reactions: f4f4 and rawr52
4.50 star(s) 509 Votes